Why do they bend over so much to keep the truth from surfacing?

Unregistered

Why do they bend over so much to keep the truth from surfacing?

If you haven’t noticed by now, the moderator on this site is a PBA plant. Steadman had some minion sign up to control what is said about the PBA. First, they tried to obscure the info on a confusing sub thread instead of having their own separate thread.
    Then when things get hot with the truth about them, Steadman makes a call and it’s removed from the site. The city of Miami doesn’t have a “sub-thread” even when they slam some of their union jackasses because they don’t have an insider moderating.
    Steadman is definitely one of the dumbest folks ever but his scamming skills are as sharp as any professional. Steadman is all about deceit, lies, scams, and deceptive practices to include why the truth keeps getting erased.
    Just like Facebook, when they don’t like your criticism they remove you. In this case, the truth doesn’t fit into the PBAs narrative. It has been established that Stahl is not bright in most areas (in fact he’s a failure at most things) but he has a conniving mind.
    As was stated many times previously, they don’t want info about the election out and they definitely don’t want free and unrestricted elections so they can keep their lavish paychecks which is paid from our dues money.

Unregistered
    I dont work for the pba nor am i friends with steadman or rivera, i emailed mod 1 asking for the sub thread cause you jackasses were spamming hundreds of threads talking shit about each other like little kids.

It was literally pushing any other conversation to the bottom.

Stop being a b*tch

Unregistered
    Ok Steadman. We know it’s not you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont work for the pba nor am i friends with steadman or rivera, i emailed mod 1 asking for the sub thread cause you jackasses were spamming hundreds of threads talking shit about each other like little kids.

It was literally pushing any other conversation to the bottom.

Stop being a b*tch
    You lost a long time ago, let it go already.

Unregistered
    I can’t keep track Steadman. First, you blamed me, denied meeting with me at Carolina ale house, denied asking for my help. Then you blamed Isabelle. Then you blamed Jenkins. In between you blamed me over and over. Then you blamed others but I can’t remember all of them. Now, you blame Rivera.
    Your shotgun approached is trying to hit everyone but in reality your hitting no one. Look, members are very suspicious that you, in particular, won’t have open and fair elections. That is a simple topic but I understand it’s causes you great consternation. If you would just address that specific topic and not deviate into left field maybe we could understand whatever it is you are trying to accomplish by keeping it closed. Convince us that it is not for your personal benefit.
    Then, you can get into the ring and fight the entire department if you wish.