JEALOUS I see You and I Laugh at You. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like every one f***your mom f*** you
    Post still applies to you. Accept it. You are a loser. You are a LOSER.

Unregistered
    Post still applies to you. Accept it. You are a loser. You are a LOSER.
    You’re really defending this post! It’s like like you’re a security guard or anything. No one is jealous of anyone working here trust me!

Unregistered
    And yes, I’ll admit, I am jealous. I’m jealous of every minute you spend with him, of every concerned expression you send his way, of every tear shed, of every glance, every touch, and every thought. I want to rip him to pieces and purge him from your mind and from your heart. But I can’t.

Unregistered
    And yes, I’ll admit, I am jealous. I’m jealous of every minute you spend with him, of every concerned expression you send his way, of every tear shed, of every glance, every touch, and every thought. I want to rip him to pieces and purge him from your mind and from your heart. But I can’t.
    All I wanna do, is have some fun. I’ve gotta feeling, I’m not the only one. GSFL USFPDPRIDE!!!!!!!!! My AXX is X8!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I feel the same way about LT. King he can eat my biscuit

Unregistered
    OP is still a faggit

Unregistered
    A person may be jealous of another person’s success, social status, or accomplishments. They may also be jealous of their habits or lifestyle.

Jealous people are often non-confrontational. They may even pass off as super-friendly; they fight their fight against you underhandedly. They will downplay your achievements, spread malicious gossip about you, or just talk crap regarding you behind your back.

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”

Robert A. Heinlein
    Jealousy is usually very easy to spot. You just notice the weird vibe someone is giving off and know when someone is jealous of you.

But sometimes, it can be a bit difficult to spot especially when someone is hiding their envy behind a friendly mask.

They might portray themselves as well-wishers but internally they feel more content to see you fall than to see you rise.
    Great post for working here at this agency.

Unregistered
    Great post for working here at this agency.
    On the job here, I have learned, it's not the shit bag on the street that will get you, it's your fellow officer that will get you and try do you in.. and try to ruin your career, so they can get ahead in someway. You have to stay strong and do not give up. Be yourself and do what you think is best unless it violates policy.

Criminal Justice 101,- the grape vine/ rumors.

This place runs off of rumors on a person. Especially the Admin. Who have never worked with you or even tried to get to know you and your motives for being a law enforcement officer.

Unregistered
    On the job here, I have learned, it's not the shit bag on the street that will get you, it's your fellow officer that will get you and try do you in.. and try to ruin your career, so they can get ahead in someway. You have to stay strong and do not give up. Be yourself and do what you think is best unless it violates policy.

Criminal Justice 101,- the grape vine/ rumors.

This place runs off of rumors on a person. Especially the Admin. Who have never worked with you or even tried to get to know you and your motives for being a law enforcement officer.
    12 hours personal holiday or 4 hours....... What a cluster

Unregistered
    This thread is stupid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast