JEALOUS I see You and I Laugh at You. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well punk.
    It all started when you Tampa clowns started the name calling and the greater than thou attitude. SO STFU. We did not jack anything, just gave you a dose of reality and it seems you still have not accepted the fact that you are a campus cop****** just like us.
    Just with a little more equipment. Do you need some company sitting in the parking lot? We know how it goes. Do you need support with your no experience supervisors? We know how that goes too.

Short story. Fuuuuuck off and quit thinking you are something special. Go sniff HCSO or TPD holsters.

P.S. be a good LAD and please include us in the next PBA negotiations so we get the same benefits as you clowns. *Not referring to the retired second job guys who came from real agencies and are not as dumb as you****. ONE USF.
    Sooo yes then??

Unregistered
    Sooo yes then??
    Welll yes. No, maybe. Ok,I think so.
    Could be. Most likely.

Unregistered
    Sooo yes then??
    Guess you will not make the lost library book detective club.

Unregistered
    Well punk.
    It all started when you Tampa clowns started the name calling and the greater than thou attitude. SO STFU. We did not jack anything, just gave you a dose of reality and it seems you still have not accepted the fact that you are a campus cop****** just like us.
    Just with a little more equipment. Do you need some company sitting in the parking lot? We know how it goes. Do you need support with your no experience supervisors? We know how that goes too.

Short story. Fuuuuuck off and quit thinking you are something special. Go sniff HCSO or TPD holsters.

P.S. be a good LAD and please include us in the next PBA negotiations so we get the same benefits as you clowns. *Not referring to the retired second job guys who came from real agencies and are not as dumb as you****. ONE USF.
    We are real cops at USF Tampa. Checking out keys and guarding lots since 1957. We even seize weed for destruction and give out traffic warnings here. Real deal cop stuff and more lots too, which mean what? More lot check than you. A lot more lot checks.

Unregistered
    No cop ever worked at college campus. It’s a security gig, period.

Unregistered
    No cop ever worked at college campus. It’s a security gig, period.
    Dont tell USF Tampa. Days think dems special.

Unregistered
    Are you from St Pete? Just curious because this shit didn't start until you idiots jacked this forum.
    Of St Pete, there are at least five of us trolling this board at all times. We took it over. We own this board now. Go make another one.

Unregistered
    This place amazes me. They like to hire the young go- get em' cops. I guess it is their first job offer and they take it. They all try to leave as soon as they can. The only big arrest here are catching someone with marijuana or arresting a student for under age possession of alcohol. Occasionally and very rarely are there any other crimes occurring on this campus. Accept your job here or move on where you can get the activity and job you wanted to do.

Unregistered
    This place amazes me. They like to hire the young go- get em' cops. I guess it is their first job offer and they take it. They all try to leave as soon as they can. The only big arrest here are catching someone with marijuana or arresting a student for under age possession of alcohol. Occasionally and very rarely are there any other crimes occurring on this campus. Accept your job here or move on where you can get the activity and job you wanted to do.
    Yup, nailed this one. I couldn’t agree more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234