JEALOUS I see You and I Laugh at You.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

JEALOUS I see You and I Laugh at You.

A person may be jealous of another person’s success, social status, or accomplishments. They may also be jealous of their habits or lifestyle.

Jealous people are often non-confrontational. They may even pass off as super-friendly; they fight their fight against you underhandedly. They will downplay your achievements, spread malicious gossip about you, or just talk crap regarding you behind your back.

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”

Robert A. Heinlein
    Jealousy is usually very easy to spot. You just notice the weird vibe someone is giving off and know when someone is jealous of you.

But sometimes, it can be a bit difficult to spot especially when someone is hiding their envy behind a friendly mask.

They might portray themselves as well-wishers but internally they feel more content to see you fall than to see you rise.

Unregistered
    Yes every one is jealous of you!

Unregistered
    “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes every one is jealous of you!
    No everyone...you ****sucker. Sounds like the posting applies to you.

Unregistered
    I think you will all be jelly of my wiener when we do penis inspections.

Unregistered
    I think you will all be jelly of my wiener when we do penis inspections.
    Says the coooocksucker.

Unregistered
    Says the coooocksucker.
    I love ****s

Unregistered
    Says the coooocksucker.
    Have you tried Descovy? Heard it makes it much safer.

Unregistered
    Let me share a story that might help some of you.

A frog with fragile legs due to an onset of early stages of Alzheimer's causing him to forget there were stairs outside his front door once found himself in a situation where he needed to leap with all his might to survive. A rock was falling from a very high ledge barreling downward towards the frog. Knowing that hopping with such determination would certainly break his fragile legs leaving him crippled for life the frog chose to stay and accept his fate. The rock crushed the frog with such significant force that its innards were expelled at a rate nearly that of your mother's urine after she sprayed from pleasure when I was crushing that p**** harder than that rock crushed the frog's skull.

Unregistered
    No everyone...you ****sucker. Sounds like the posting applies to you.
    Just like every one f***your mom f*** you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast