Chief Payaso

Thread: Chief Payaso

Unregistered

Chief Payaso

What a fake and scripted protest speech from Chief Payaso! OMG! Dude you like a security guard! How unprofessional getting up there and delivering such a BS and phony speech! Lose some weight and get a Class-A uniform gordo Mamao!
    My relatives were here from Indiana and saw him on TV! they were shocked about how silly and disingenuous he looked. I'm convinced this clown isn't Cuban, no doubt he's Mexican!

Unregistered
    Wow! that is on point! totally accurate assessment ! You forgot to mention, its easier to kneel in those extra roomy security guard uniforms!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a fake and scripted protest speech from Chief Payaso! OMG! Dude, you like a security guard! How unprofessional getting up there and delivering such a BS and phony speech! Lose some weight and get a Class-A uniform Gordo Mamao!

My relatives were here from Indiana and saw him on TV! they were shocked about how silly and disingenuous he looked. I'm convinced this clown isn't Cuban; no doubt he's Mexican!
    On recent TV reports, we have seen Texas Public Safety command officers clearly of Mexican descent. They spoke with assertiveness about the threat their State faces regarding the illegal migrant invasion afflicting Texas and other Southern Border States and did so with clarity of purpose. Acevedo is a clown who has honed the clown act to a fine edge. But BS only lasts for so long. In Houston, the Mayor eventually saw through Acevedo's facade and did not renew Acevedo's contract, essentially canning his lard A$$. For Christ's sake, Acevedo is worse than Timoney; at least Timoney had gravitas; Acevedo, just a big flatus-filled belly and a fat A$$.

Francis, you erred, Acevedo has the intrinsic value of a Bitcoin.