Juneteenth Federal Holiday - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a few employees with an agenda outside of what HCSO tolerates@!
    That happens in every organization.

Unregistered
    In my honest opinion, after many years of service, I think the HCSO has very little racial issues between employees and toward the public. Of course, there are some but in general, I just don’t see it.
    Agreed. The HCSO can’t afford to be racist. There is money to be made. It needs to keep up the positive image while shady stuff goes on in the background. Racism is small potato’s. We are small potatoes. Just like all us front line workers. Same as the victims and criminals. All part of the same game. We are ALL the pawns. To keep the money making gears turning for the real high value players far from danger. All of us low lever people expendable. While the people sitting around the game board benefit.

Unregistered
    Agreed. The HCSO can’t afford to be racist. There is money to be made. It needs to keep up the positive image while shady stuff goes on in the background. Racism is small potato’s. We are small potatoes. Just like all us front line workers. Same as the victims and criminals. All part of the same game. We are ALL the pawns. To keep the money making gears turning for the real high value players far from danger. All of us low lever people expendable. While the people sitting around the game board benefit.

I did my 30 years and things were not always pretty, especially for a black man like myself. But things have evolved and it's much better now.

If you don't feel appreciated, maybe this ain't the game for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12