Juneteenth Federal Holiday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Juneteenth Federal Holiday

How is HCSO adjusting to the recently announced Juneteenth Federal Hoilday?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure it will be embraced.

Unregistered
    It's a FEDERAL holiday. We are a COUNTY Sheriffs Office. What's to adjust?

Unregistered
    Will it be added to the list of holidays we observe and get eight hours holiday pay for? If so, will we reduce our 16 hours of floating to 8 hours?

Unregistered
    Don't worry, if you don't get holiday pay, you'll get overtime for that inevitable 33.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, if you don't get holiday pay, you'll get overtime for that inevitable 33.
    Exactly. By the same people that hate us that now we have to go help and clean up after. Only to get in trouble afterwards.

Unregistered
    Exactly. By the same people that hate us that now we have to go help and clean up after. Only to get in trouble afterwards.
    What, exactly "same people" are you talking about?

Unregistered
    So In case you don't already know...your comment has strong racial undertones. I hope you don't work for this agency and you are only an azz Clown outsider trying to divide us from inside.

My brothers, of all colors, stand strong next to each other to assist citizens of all races and economic status. Irregardless of the color of the person's skin the person who has nothing to loose will always act out of line when told what to do by an authoritive figure.

Unregistered
    In my honest opinion, after many years of service, I think the HCSO has very little racial issues between employees and toward the public. Of course, there are some but in general, I just don’t see it.

Unregistered
    In my honest opinion, after many years of service, I think the HCSO has very little racial issues between employees and toward the public. Of course, there are some but in general, I just don’t see it.
    There are a few employees with an agenda outside of what HCSO tolerates@!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast