Chief allow me to break it down for you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief allow me to break it down for you

Chief we the troops (Patrol Officers) Central and South are enjoying the Demotions Many were promoted based on Family & Friends Plan and Sexual Favors yes Sexual Favors it is no secret the Papier’s are Swingers and their Mistress Sgt. Natalie Martinez Got promoted to Sgt. With less than 4 years in Patrol including Academy Time and FTO training.

Chief you are on the Right Track/Path by demoting Family & Friends.
    I want you to do your diligence homework and you will see a lot of STAFF members were Promoted with a High School Diploma and since they are STAFF they got whatever Degrees On Duty cheating the System.

Example Richard Perez a Degree from FIU staff members a SALARY employees not Hourly like a Patrol Officer so with that being Said Richard Perez would go to school FIU on Duty Modified his Hours where it appears like he was staying Late for a Community meeting. Richard Perez is not the Only that did it they ALL did Under Friends & Family STAFF takes care of STAFF.

I witnessed this for many years but I am just an Officer beyond my control nothing I could have done about it.

Past practice many Officers have gotten LAW Degrees the right way on their day Off Examples David Cozad,Randy Pelham,John Cunill. The 3 mentioned are Lawyers in Florida all Three MPD Alumni.

Chief you are Doing the Right thing by demoting.

Let’s talk about some Staff Members and how they climbed the ladder under Family & Friendx plan.

Umset Ramos (Puerto Rican) a Zero as a Patrol Officer and trashes Cubans.
    Erick Gonzalez (another Rican)his father is the Famous Ex Homicide Sgt. Confessor Gonzalez Currently working for FDLE in charge of reviewing Police involved shootings. Not necessarily bad people but again Family & Friends plan.

Erick got promoted to Sgt. Same way Natalie Martinez did 4 years or less no Patrol experience.

Richard Perez former PSA carried under Angel Calzadilla (RIP) wing where Perez Sucked his A** as a PSA in order to survive and move up the food chain.

Richard Perez was involved in a shooting in Little Havana where it was a questionable shooting but shady business as usual it was Swept under the carpet. Richard Perez owes Calzadilla his career Calzadilla passed away he WAS a good man that Helped many.

Richard Perez another no experience promoted TOO quickly Family & Friends plan.

Albert Guerra No Street Experience promoted within 4 Years to SGT. and the rest is the same pattern quickly promoted to beef up their pension Family & Friends.

Jose Fernandez his Brother is a City attorney that’s his Connection promoted to Sgt. Less than 4 years NO Patrol experience Quickly rose thru the Ranks Family & Plans.

Manny Abru (Dominican) this Kat operates on STEALTH Mode very QUIETLy and swiftly does his things under the Radar. No experience promoted. Family & Friends

Chief I saved you the worse all for last Midget Mariquita Freddie Cruz again A Zero as an Officer Postalita in Love with himself always checking himself out in the mirror.

Mr. Postalita was involved in a sexual relationship with an MINOR ex Police explorer where EX Officer Jesus Gutierrez got arrested for doing the same and served 20 years in Prison.

Staff knew Cruz was involved and another cover up Chief Google Jesus Gutierrez case you will see it with your own eyes there was Audio recording that showed Cruz was romantically involved with minor Explorer. Another Family & Friends plan.

Chief All of the Above was spearheaded by Ron Papier and he the man in charge of the Family & Friends plan.

Ron Papier was also in charge of backgrounds he would show up at Orientation and look around for young pretty looking potential Police Candidates he would Hand pick them and at ALL cause HIRED. Don’t forget who’s your Daddy you own me.

Linda Casalis personal driving Record showed too many reckless speeding tickets a Liability for the City Sgt. Melissa Buhrmaster was in charge of backgrounds and overlooked Casalis Record cause Casalis was a former Bodybuilder You can google her name a see it yourself.

Sgt. Buhrmaster wanted to get into bodybuilding which she eventually did her with Casalis help again all pictures on line.

You see the corruption? Stevie wonder/Ray Charles can see it two miles away.

Buhrmaster family & Friends Her mother was a Lt. And her father John Buhrmaster a well known respected Homicide Detective/Lt.

Melissa got promoted to Sgt. 4 years or less in Patrol Family & Friends.

Chief this is why it is imperative that you surround yourself with Outsiders and trust no one in your staff many if not All backstabbers.

Continue doing the right thing DIG deep and you will find CORRUPTiON.

Corruption = Demotion

Go with your gut feeling,your experience and Common sense.

I be watching and helping you unfold the truth.

DONT SLEEP TRUST no one! Including Manny Morales

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief we the troops (Patrol Officers) Central and South are enjoying the Demotions Many were promoted based on Family & Friends Plan and Sexual Favors yes Sexual Favors it is no secret the Papier’s are Swingers and their Mistress Sgt. Natalie Martinez Got promoted to Sgt. With less than 4 years in Patrol including Academy Time and FTO training.

I want you to do your diligence homework and you will see a lot of STAFF members were Promoted with a High School Diploma and since they are STAFF they got whatever Degrees On Duty cheating the System.

Example Richard Perez a Degree from FIU staff members a SALARY employees not Hourly like a Patrol Officer so with that being Said Richard Perez would go to school FIU on Duty Modified his Hours where it appears like he was staying Late for a Community meeting. Richard Perez is not the Only that did it they ALL did Under Friends & Family STAFF takes care of STAFF.

I witnessed this for many years but I am just an Officer beyond my control nothing I could have done about it.

Past practice many Officers have gotten LAW Degrees the right way on their day Off Examples David Cozad,Randy Pelham,John Cunill. The 3 mentioned are Lawyers in Florida all Three MPD Alumni.

Let’s talk about some Staff Members and how they climbed the ladder under Family & Friendx plan.

Erick Gonzalez (another Rican)his father is the Famous Ex Homicide Sgt. Confessor Gonzalez Currently working for FDLE in charge of reviewing Police involved shootings. Not necessarily bad people but again Family & Friends plan.

Erick got promoted to Sgt. Same way Natalie Martinez did 4 years or less no Patrol experience.

Richard Perez former PSA carried under Angel Calzadilla (RIP) wing where Perez Sucked his A** as a PSA in order to survive and move up the food chain.

Richard Perez was involved in a shooting in Little Havana where it was a questionable shooting but shady business as usual it was Swept under the carpet. Richard Perez owes Calzadilla his career Calzadilla passed away he WAS a good man that Helped many.

Albert Guerra No Street Experience promoted within 4 Years to SGT. and the rest is the same pattern quickly promoted to beef up their pension Family & Friends.

Jose Fernandez his Brother is a City attorney that’s his Connection promoted to Sgt. Less than 4 years NO Patrol experience Quickly rose thru the Ranks Family & Plans.

Manny Abru (Dominican) this Kat operates on STEALTH Mode very QUIETLy and swiftly does his things under the Radar. No experience promoted. Family & Friends

Chief I saved you the worse all for last Midget Mariquita Freddie Cruz again A Zero as an Officer Postalita in Love with himself always checking himself out in the mirror.

Mr. Postalita was involved in a sexual relationship with an MINOR ex Police explorer where EX Officer Jesus Gutierrez got arrested for doing the same and served 20 years in Prison.

Staff knew Cruz was involved and another cover up Chief Google Jesus Gutierrez case you will see it with your own eyes there was Audio recording that showed Cruz was romantically involved with minor Explorer. Another Family & Friends plan.

Chief All of the Above was spearheaded by Ron Papier and he the man in charge of the Family & Friends plan.

Ron Papier was also in charge of backgrounds he would show up at Orientation and look around for young pretty looking potential Police Candidates he would Hand pick them and at ALL cause HIRED. Don’t forget who’s your Daddy you own me.

Linda Casalis personal driving Record showed too many reckless speeding tickets a Liability for the City Sgt. Melissa Buhrmaster was in charge of backgrounds and overlooked Casalis Record cause Casalis was a former Bodybuilder You can google her name a see it yourself.

Sgt. Buhrmaster wanted to get into bodybuilding which she eventually did her with Casalis help again all pictures on line.

Buhrmaster family & Friends Her mother was a Lt. And her father John Buhrmaster a well known respected Homicide Detective/Lt.

Chief this is why it is imperative that you surround yourself with Outsiders and trust no one in your staff many if not All backstabbers.

Corruption = Demotion

You were wrong on a few things but I am not disappointed as you.

Unregistered
    You were wrong on a few things but I am not disappointed as you.
    Wow! What a mess.
    Ground up overhaul, no other way.

Unregistered
    Brought to you by the Ortiz Gazette, where membership dues are a piggie bank.

Advertisements brought to you by Body R X tra juice file your ins claim now!!

Unregistered
    Brought to you by the Ortiz Gazette, where membership dues are a piggie bank.

Advertisements brought to you by Body R X tra juice file your ins claim now!!
    Why everything has to be ortiz , why cant it be a frustrated simple officer tired of the corruption . the same people that blame him for everything are the one that put him there , must i remind you of armandito senior head of the union that before he left, place him there, because junior was not ready at the time which later junior became sgt within a few years and mysteriously and surprisingly move up the ranks like foam . the retirees, while the corruption was running wild were the ones that created him , it turned out that he was super smart for them .they blame him for everything while others are not looking at what they are doing .

Unregistered
    Chief, look into this fact , almost 100 percent of staff and sgt that retired from the city their family members are now supervisors , really chief almost 100 percent that's a little high, check the current supervisors name they are related to those that retired as a staff or supervisor themselves, coincidence or corruption , i could write you the list but it will be too long , just business as usual in the mpd

Unregistered
    Do you really think city hall hired a chief to clean this place up or protect the status quo????? Doesn’t take jeopardy music to figure this out?

Unregistered

Corruption = Demotion

Chief Armando Aguilar JR is another Family & Friends special. Don’t not fall for his charming well mannered style he was coached by his Father Ex Sgt. Armando Aguilar. His Father was involved Mercado drug dealer beating from Wynwood that was beaten up by a group of cops. Google Mercado Wynwood drug king pin in custody Death.

His Son Armandito ( Two Face) did less than 1 year in Patrol he was immediately promoted to Homicide within 2 years Promoted to Sgt. Thanks to his Father. His Father at one point was the FOP union Bossman. His father screeed our contract in lieu His Son got promoted to Sgt.

Armando JR is another one with FIU Degree where he attended on duty by adjusting his schedule all under Papier Command Family & Friends.

Both JR. And Senior are CACA/Diarrhea. Get pepto bismol

Unregistered
    And Delamillera sucks too. Promoted to sargent in year 5. Zero to the left. And has no street experience. Has been hiding in the northend.

Unregistered
    And Delamillera sucks too. Promoted to sargent in year 5. Zero to the left. And has no street experience. Has been hiding in the northend.
    No street experience and hiding in the north?? Lol. Bro.... the guy has always been in patrol in the north, not the south.... how is he hiding?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast