stuttering ragomonkey fool

Unregistered

stuttering ragomonkey fool

How about this st st st st st stuttering ragamufiin or ragumonkey or whatever this idiots name is. lol. The guy can't even finish a sentence without stuttering. Goes around town like a bumbling idiot trying to get hits on his weak azz youtube channel. He speaks and acts like a 10 year old. Go away little boy goofball. Just go make your little complaint like you were told. lolol

Fool

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about this st st st st st stuttering ragamufiin or ragumonkey or whatever this idiots name is. lol. The guy can't even finish a sentence without stuttering. Goes around town like a bumbling idiot trying to get hits on his weak azz youtube channel. He speaks and acts like a 10 year old. Go away little boy goofball. Just go make your little complaint like you were told. lolol

Fool
    The guy is obviously a little slow. Dont be mean. What if you were retarded? You wouldnt like people making fun of you. We should have lollipops or candy for people like him when they come in. He probably wanted an autograph. We should have given him a plastic badge and taken a picture with him or something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy is obviously a little slow. Dont be mean. What if you were retarded? You wouldnt like people making fun of you. We should have lollipops or candy for people like him when they come in. He probably wanted an autograph. We should have given him a plastic badge and taken a picture with him or something.
    The term, “retarded,” is unacceptable and inappropriate. More so, if you are an employee within our agency, where we. as a police department and public school system, have students with exceptionalities.

While not a fan of his campaign, we cannot refer to a person, any person, in this manner, and then add insult with the inferences of candy, plastic badges, autographs and photos.

You may not know someone with a disability, or have a loved one who is impacted with a condition, but If I ever witnessed you (whomever you are), speak to a person, adult or child, in that manner, I’d tighten you up on the spot, and wouldn’t care about your rank, race, sex or any other identities you’d want to claim.

Shame on you, whomever you are and God help your soul.

Unregistered
    He's a RETARD and your a politically correct *****!

Unregistered
    Ragamoron says he left the school board meeting because it was too boring. lol What he meant to say was that he couldnt understand it. It was over his head. Stuttering fool walking around again like a retard accomplishing nothing. He doesn't really know what to do. Let me video! let me video! ok dufus. Knock yourself out. Ragodufus walks around taking video of board members and art. LOLOLOL. You could have saved time stuttering fool. The pics of the board members are online.

Keep trying you goof ball.

Unregistered
    He is Ragaretard

Unregistered
    Ragowussie is like a rag doll. They have their way with the wuss. They stick him in police cars, put his azz on the ground, push him. I just think he likes to be touched by men. Did you see the video with the county where he is in the back of the police car like a caged animal as they laugh at him. lol