Explorers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explorers

Unregistered

Explorers

It’s official, Ford explorers in order for all SRT members. Now who wants to join the team?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s official, Ford explorers in order for all SRT members. Now who wants to join the team?
    W

Post a pic when it comes in.

Unregistered
    I predict more vacancies after the training. If you are swayed trinkets and baubles you are what we need.

Unregistered
    I predict more vacancies after the training. If you are swayed trinkets and baubles you are what we need.
    I heard nothing but good about the training so far. Take your negativity elsewhere!

Unregistered
    Can the training last forever? Life in Tampa is so nice this week with our idiot leaders away at training

Unregistered
    Confirmed. Explorers for all SRT members

Unregistered
    Explorers have no chance. This is another chemo squirrely lie in an attempt to lure idiots onto the team. This training is nothing more than smoke and mirrors for the failing reaccreditation attempt. Nothing more and nothing less.

Unregistered
    Confirmed. Explorers for all SRT members
    I don't give 1/2 a crap about what car I drive or what shirt I wear. I care about upping my high 5 and getting my time I'm. Anything else is foolish and if you are influenced by such trash then you really are too stupid to survive on your own.

Unregistered
    I heard nothing but good about the training so far. Take your negativity elsewhere!
    What convinced you? The flashlight or gun? Maybe the shirts?

Unregistered
    Your explorer will look suspiciously like a Malibu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast