Explorers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explorers

Unregistered
    What happened to varrying the fleet? This will be the 4th year in a row for Malibu’s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to varrying the fleet? This will be the 4th year in a row for Malibu’s
    It was just a legislative exercise.

Unregistered
    Stop the ISII will be getting the new cars this year

Unregistered
    What difference does it make? You don't work u/c anymore and you can work beverage law from a Ford Focus. No need for a varied fleet. Everyone gets a Malibu! Your DAS is past due! If I was in charge I would find the cheapest car on state contract and that would be what you get. Malibu is expensive compared to a Hyundai. And they would all be white with no carpet so your cheeseburger drippings didn't stain the interior. Now STHU and get me 3 inspections. By the Power of Greyskull I command it!

Unregistered
    What difference does it make? You don't work u/c anymore and you can work beverage law from a Ford Focus. No need for a varied fleet. Everyone gets a Malibu! Your DAS is past due! If I was in charge I would find the cheapest car on state contract and that would be what you get. Malibu is expensive compared to a Hyundai. And they would all be white with no carpet so your cheeseburger drippings didn't stain the interior. Now STHU and get me 3 inspections. By the Power of Greyskull I command it!
    But our trailer says we’re STATE POLICE!

Unregistered
    But our trailer says we’re STATE POLICE!
    No agency in Florida is "State Police". Not FHP, FDLE, FWC or any other agency. The term is so innocuous that even Lottery uses it. Generic and it doesn't confuse the locals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12