State Police Trailer?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

State Police Trailer?

I’m a state LEO at another agency and I’m wondering why does your agency have a trailer with State Police on it? It is on display at FPSI and got quite a few laughs today. Your staff on hand appeared to be very obese. Why do you think you’re the state police?

Unregistered
    That’s the best of the best of ABT right there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a state LEO at another agency and I’m wondering why does your agency have a trailer with State Police on it? It is on display at FPSI and got quite a few laughs today. Your staff on hand appeared to be very obese. Why do you think you’re the state police?
    We use that trailer to sell hotdogs and chili cheese fries to troopers. Respect our Authoritah! Better fat than stupid I always say. Use discount code troopertots for a 20% discoun.

Unregistered

Trailer trash

Oh Orlando ABT needs that trailer to tow around their lazy fat as; agents in. Oh wait Ft Myers is getting one next week.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uregistered View Post
    Dear Poser,

You self-identity as a "state LEO" and wonder why ABT has a trailer with State Police on it? I can agree on the fat crack though. As for laughs, always remember LEI II is the same pay band as a uniformed sergeant. 10-65 signal 4?

Unregistered
    Me like trailer. Flashy lights.

Unregistered
    Me State Police. Me do inspections with iPad. Me couldn’t get hired at DIFS.

Unregistered
    Dear Poser,

You self-identity as a "state LEO"?
    Me self identify as non-binary. Me scared of trailer people.

Unregistered

Trailer

Did I see the ABT trailer on the news at Surfside condos

Unregistered
    Did I see the ABT trailer on the news at Surfside condos
    Thanks for noticing. First responders in uniform get 20% off orders of 10 dogs or more. Use code "troopertots"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast