Border Patrol vs Local Law Enforcement

Unregistered

Border Patrol vs Local Law Enforcement

Guess the safety of the locals are a secondary concern compared to the issues in Arizona and Texas. But our political sheriff wants to send our deputies to the border to handle a federal problem. Our Governor bought into the Texas Governor's BS and set this crap up.
    So, continue on with the loss of tax payers money on a battle that we should not pay for. We already paid for it with our Federal taxes. Now, we are paying at a local and state level. So, dream on Carmine, you were only 12 of all the counties in Florida that signed on for this BS. Once again, just another moment in the political spotlight. By the way, I know why I am talking about because I lived in a Texas border town many years ago. So, I hope someone shows up when I dial 911.

P.S.

Pack some sunscreen, you will need it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess the safety of the locals are a secondary concern compared to the issues in Arizona and Texas. But our political sheriff wants to send our deputies to the border to handle a federal problem. Our Governor bought into the Texas Governor's BS and set this crap up.
    So, continue on with the loss of tax payers money on a battle that we should not pay for. We already paid for it with our Federal taxes. Now, we are paying at a local and state level. So, dream on Carmine, you were only 12 of all the counties in Florida that signed on for this BS. Once again, just another moment in the political spotlight. By the way, I know why I am talking about because I lived in a Texas border town many years ago. So, I hope someone shows up when I dial 911.

P.S.

Pack some sunscreen, you will need it.
    We need to get ride of this Sheriff, he is destroying this agency.

Unregistered
    We need to get ride of this Sheriff, he is destroying this agency.
    I'm sick of this Sheriff embarrassing our agency already. This guy is a wast of life. Thanks Mike Scott for selling us out.

Unregistered
    I'm sick of this Sheriff embarrassing our agency already. This guy is a waste of life. Thanks Mike Scott for selling us out.
    Love the fact that he stated this is not political, when yet it is, which is why he did the media coverage. Loved the lies he continues to spread, the fact that patrol coverage will not be affected. We are short staffed now and now we are sending deputies to the border for his political agenda. "This is what I believe is doing the right thing" said Marcenio. What about your unborn child, abortion and threatening the mother was doing the right thing, videotaping her giving you head in your car and blackmailing her was . Keeping you drunk Commander on the job was also looking out for the community.

Unregistered
    Your still talking about the whore that was never pregnant! Keep it up we will show the video of your pedophile dad blowing you!

Unregistered
    Gotta love how NBC-2 asked the Sheriff if this is safe to due with our County, "Yes" we can handle the crime that is out of control, another lie. Then NBC even explained that once they arrive they, deputies have no power to due anything at all but stand around and watch. Most citizens think this is a political stunt, this most decently is. The Bonita Squad is out everyday completing the NTA's for no DL's one beaner at a time. Does the public know that the Sheriff's is not allowing any of his deputies to put these illegals' behind bars, warrant request or NTA must be completed. Yeah I'm convinced this is a political stunt. You cant handle the crime on our own county, we a short in every district and shift. What are they going to due send CRU out to Texas to collect shopping carts for Walmart and handout water and care packages filled with deputy dog coloring books to the beaners crossing the boarder. Send the useless Deputy Chance truck and Deputy Chance out their.

Unregistered
    Florida’s ‘Cavalry’ Helps Secure the Border: ‘You’ve Got a Storm and We’re Coming to Help You’ https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...u_3864553.html

As Marceno told The Epoch Times, fentanyl cases have gone up 230 percent in Lee County over the past six months and there has been a 3,000 percent increase in the number of sexual predators coming across U.S. borders.

Response times are through the roof. UCR crimes are being under reported, burglary is exploding, and not enough underpaid Certified ON THE STREET.