Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We all knew Ron Desantis was dumb, but damn it man, doesn't Texas have their own Govenor?

I do not see him stopping all of our rafters and floating illegal immigrants floating across our own water borders.

Why doesn't he support our Coastguards and block off Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, and Keywest Boarders and Intracoastal Shores.

Illegal Aliens is illegal, no matter where they come from. Like Donald Trump said, we need Law and Order.

Just doesn't make political sense. You have real threats like gun violence breaking out across Southern Florida.

Hey Ron deal with your own backyard Gov.

They have the Coast Guard and Homeland Security does have aircraft up too. BSO is actually quite proficient at catching the ones that come into Broward along with Homeland Security. When they made land in my city they apprehended one close to my place.
The Governor of Texas is actually looking at finishing a wall to make it harder for them to come. It is a nightmare there and many have been left to die by the border and babies and toddlers have actually been thrown over a wall by smugglers. That is inhumane. I am not a fan if illegal immigration especially considering I am an immigrant who played by the rules and waited my turn as did the rest of my family. There are multiple counties that have already committed such as Lee County, Escambia, Hillsborough, and some others that I do not recall at this time.