Border security.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Border security.

Rumor has it some PRT and some SPB units will be sent to the Texas border.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it some PRT and some SPB units will be sent to the Texas border.
    We all knew Ron Desantis was dumb, but damn it man, doesn't Texas have their own Govenor?

I do not see him stopping all of our rafters and floating illegal immigrants floating across our own water borders.

Why doesn't he support our Coastguards and block off Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, and Keywest Boarders and Intracoastal Shores.

Illegal Aliens is illegal, no matter where they come from. Like Donald Trump said, we need Law and Order.

Just doesn't make political sense. You have real threats like gun violence breaking out across Southern Florida.

Hey Ron deal with your own backyard Gov.

Unregistered
    We all knew Ron Desantis was dumb, but damn it, man, doesn't Texas have its own Governor?

[Yes, but the illegal migrant flood in Texas, ignored by Biden and Harris, is a National crisis. That's why DeSantis is Florida's Governor, and you are what you are. Have you ever heard of the Inter-State Mutual Aid Agreement? Unlikely! It is the same policy applied when Florida, Dade County, and Miami send First Responders to National and International locations devastated by natural or man-made disasters. Remember September 11, 2001? The massive, unending flood of illegal migrants through the Nation's Souther Border IS a National disaster that requires invoking the Inter-State Mutual Aid Compact.]

I do not see him stopping all of our rafters and floating illegal immigrants floating across our own water borders.

[Comparing the trickle of migrants coming into South Florida, mostly from Cuban, is myopic. Most are sent back to Cuba when interdicted at sea; there is no logical comparison, but your comment is not based on logic, but political and anti-Cuban bias.]

Why doesn't he support our Coastguards and block off Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, Keywest Boarders, and Intracoastal Shores?

[The US Coast Guard is doing the job of interdicting Cuban migrants at sea and sending them back to Cuba. Florida's response to such minor intrusion is aided by State, County, and Municipal marine patrol assets when migrants are detected at sea. So your question is moot.]

Illegal Aliens are illegal, no matter where they come from. As Donald Trump said, we need Law and Order.

[That's why Governor DeSantis is sending Law Enforcement assets to Texas and Arizona to address the illegal migrant and lethal drugs flood.]

Just doesn't make political sense. You have real threats like gun violence breaking out across Southern Florida.

[Yes, it does; you do not have the intellectual capacity to understand it. Besides the flood of illegal migrants, vast quantities of lethal drugs are pouring into Texas, Arizona, and from there, Florida and the rest of the Nation. Gun violence is a direct result of years of Soft on Crime liberal policies; now, urban 'Grim Reapers' have come home to scythe the harvest. But, try as might Ramirez endeavor; gun violence will abate when the affected urban communities decide en mass to assist the police in identifying the shooters and murderers. They know who they are, so far no help from the most afflicted.]

Hey, Ron, deal with your own backyard Gov.
    [The Governor is engaged through FHP and FDLE, the question is, what are you doing about it, besides spewing your anti-DeSantis BS?

Unregistered
    [The Governor is engaged through FHP and FDLE, the question is, what are you doing about it, besides spewing your anti-DeSantis BS?
    To the contrary. TRUMP 2024 for me.

Desantis is not ready yet. He needs to be Florida's Governor was all I was saying to begin with.

Go to sleep secret Liberal!!! Don't twist shit to ant-Desantis. He has my vote but not my brains. I do not drink all the koolaid politicans dish out.

If you're not able to constructively criticize a Governor when they are wrong, then why be an American, just float back wherever you came from.

Just because I'm conservative doesn't mean I'm a confused one like you.

Just fyi:

Pompano Sheriff and Border Patrol, agrees with me. They caught 10 illegals floating today. If freedom of speech is what I fought for years ago, then you nor anyone else should be criticized for your insidious opinions.

Texas Governor has never done shit for Florida.

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit you are the only person who mentioned Cuba or Cubans.

No one but your want to be smart azz would try to turn this shit into your racial liberal bullshit.

We turn Haitians and Mexicans back as well asshole, are you happy now you damn Democrat jerk.

What a POS you seem to be!

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit, you are the only person who mentioned Cuba or Cubans.

No one but your want to be smart azz would try to turn this shit into your racial liberal bullshit.

We turn Haitians and Mexicans back as well asshole, are you happy now, you damn Democrat jerk.

What a POS you seem to be!
    You are one aggressive, insulting person, keep it up, and eventually, such venom will slip out when on duty, and you will be held accountable. We hope you are not fired.

Incidentally, Cubans are the most likely migrants fleeing the communist paradise, risking drowning in the Florida Straits than remain in that shit hole; the numbers confirm it and why we cite them. Haitians as well, but their numbers thus far are not as significant.

Unregistered
    You are one aggressive, insulting person, keep it up, and eventually, such venom will slip out when on duty, and you will be held accountable. We hope you are not fired.

Incidentally, Cubans are the most likely migrants fleeing the communist paradise, risking drowning in the Florida Straits than remain in that shit hole; the numbers confirm it and why we cite them. Haitians as well, but their numbers thus far are not as significant.
    Enough already.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is what makes America Great. Intelligent debates simply do not exist in MDPD, but especially on this site.

Unregistered
    Enough already.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is what makes America Great. Intelligent debates simply do not exist in MDPD, but especially on this site.
    It's the same thing over and over. Trump fans get to insult anyone who doesn't agree with them. They call anyone of a different opinion un-American and tell them to leave the country, as if. Then when a person gets tired of the vitriol and fires back here you come pretending to be the voice of reason. Go sit on your thumb. Next time, make your comments to the hate-spewing Trumpster.

Unregistered
    It's the same thing over and over. Trump fans get to insult anyone who doesn't agree with them. They call anyone of a different opinion un-American and tell them to leave the country, as if. Then when a person gets tired of the vitriol and fires back here you come pretending to be the voice of reason. Go sit on your thumb. Next time, make your comments to the hate-spewing Trumpster.
    I thought Trump kept wet foot dry foot as the law of the land.

He never lift it. What are you talking about liberal Democrat?

We all know he started the Wall. Ron Desantis is no Donald Trump. He's a rookie Governor who doesn't know how to.use his resources for his state.

Show me where Texas has donated one dollar to the Taxpayers of Miami-Dade, Florida?

If send one group back send them all back. They must come here legally Liberals.

Simply put you can't moron. Now let me continue making my money on this Summer Heat detail, and you smell that thumb inside your rear end jackass.

Unregistered
    I thought Trump kept wet foot dry foot as the law of the land.

He never lift it. What are you talking about liberal Democrat?

We all know he started the Wall. Ron Desantis is no Donald Trump. He's a rookie Governor who doesn't know how to.use his resources for his state.

Show me where Texas has donated one dollar to the Taxpayers of Miami-Dade, Florida?

If send one group back send them all back. They must come here legally Liberals.

Simply put you can't moron. Now let me continue making my money on this Summer Heat detail, and you smell that thumb inside your rear end jackass.
    Thank those immigrants who have come to this country under adverse conditions and they contribute their taxes to pay your overtime. By the way, Trump is gone, move on. Plenty of decent Republicans out there to free us from our current numbskull of a president.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast