Mindyme's Special Dinner - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This thread started funny!! Eric and Mindyme as Dumb and Dumber was perfect! Except maybe the one where it looks like a hand job is going on...eeew

Unregistered
    I bet the shits were explosive that night.

Unregistered
    I always have stayed away from the childish name calling. I try to give benefit of the doubt to those in the spot light. I do not know Mindy well but have spoken to her briefly. She doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Her conversations about how she was ordered to do the things she has done are shocking. No conscious thought about lies or deceit and how people were hurt so badly. She recently said she was ok with people getting back to where they were because she did her part to “ teach them a lesson” and laughed. She is dreadful and I am shocked she would even say that. She is not a nice person. Unfortunately she still believes the previous admin was on top of the program but this one is weak. I see that as wrong.

Unregistered
    Virtually everyone part of Morgan administration should be moved out. A few exceptions. Ingram actually worked and did thankless low esteem job. Gilmore is poison. Alday worse. Ross is worthless Q is just dumb and somehow believed he was really something the ex chief needs to retire or be fired. This place is FILLED with some bad selfish actors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I always have stayed away from the childish name calling. I try to give benefit of the doubt to those in the spot light. I do not know Mindy well but have spoken to her briefly. She doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. Her conversations about how she was ordered to do the things she has done are shocking. No conscious thought about lies or deceit and how people were hurt so badly. She recently said she was ok with people getting back to where they were because she did her part to “ teach them a lesson” and laughed. She is dreadful and I am shocked she would even say that. She is not a nice person. Unfortunately she still believes the previous admin was on top of the program but this one is weak. I see that as wrong.
    No one with good moral character could be ordered to do immoral illegal and downright dirty things to their coworkers and alleged friends. So we know the answer to that question. No one with good morals would have text their boss about making it sting. No one with good morals would be getting special dinners for a reward for doing their evil bidding.

Unregistered
    No one with good moral character could be ordered to do immoral illegal and downright dirty things to their coworkers and alleged friends. So we know the answer to that question. No one with good morals would have text their boss about making it sting. No one with good morals would be getting special dinners for a reward for doing their evil bidding.
    How long do we give Chip to fix these problems? He is fast approaching a year in office but has not taken any action on those that harm dozens of people many time just because they could.

Unregistered
    How long do we give Chip to fix these problems? He is fast approaching a year in office but has not taken any action on those that harm dozens of people many time just because they could.
    You should take into conversation that one of those people are suffering. Eric is so egotistical it is ripping him apart he has been proven wrong so many times and he can’t retaliate. He is wallowing in his fail and realization he has been wrong most of the time. For Eric to look brilliant he must control all the discipline too. That allows him to force decisions on people and in his mind making him correct. That wrong and so is he. His failure is a reminder to all that power is not equal to intelligence. It sure won’t make you right for just having it.

Unregistered
    Eric is doing fine. He has his high five locked in. He has his family and his church. Eric works in a comfortable office and enjoys what he does. He will turn his time in computer forensics in to a lucrative second career.

Unregistered
    Eric is doing fine. He has his high five locked in. He has his family and his church. Eric works in a comfortable office and enjoys what he does. He will turn his time in computer forensics in to a lucrative second career.
    Maybe...... Eric can’t just pass time. He doesn’t decide what happen to his career. You are so naive to believe Eric is “fine” and the tale tell sign......he is so f-fat. Either he is striving to beat the belly of Allfat or he sits in his isolated office and eats.

Eric would pay a pice for destroying people and careers. He will write a check soon.

BTW Eric. Sgt. Stuckey passed away.......does your conscious bother you or are you happy you never had o face that man for the lies you told about him. Your pathetic for that. He was a good man and he was embraced by the love of many. Can you say that Eric? You can say that Mindyme loves you I guess.

Unregistered
    Maybe...... Eric can’t just pass time. He doesn’t decide what happen to his career. You are so naive to believe Eric is “fine” and the tale tell sign......he is so f-fat. Either he is striving to beat the belly of Allfat or he sits in his isolated office and eats.

Eric would pay a pice for destroying people and careers. He will write a check soon.

BTW Eric. Sgt. Stuckey passed away.......does your conscious bother you or are you happy you never had o face that man for the lies you told about him. Your pathetic for that. He was a good man and he was embraced by the love of many. Can you say that Eric? You can say that Mindyme loves you I guess.
    What lies did they say about Don? Who? Seriously? He was a hell of a man.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast