Border detail - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Border detail

Unregistered
    So Spanish speaking troopers to the border.
    Black troopers to Chicago and New York.
    White troopers to Seattle and the northern border.

Got it, let me pack.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are telling me that we are going to single out and force the Spanish speaking Troopers to go. Where are we going to send the white Troopers? Portland? QRF is there for this same reason, the name says it all. If you just want to get the 2k per year for free and not do anything, then get the heck out of the QRF, we dont need you. Last time I checked, there were plenty of non-spanish speaking Troopers in Miami and they do just fine. Even the TC in Troop-E is a nonspanish speaking Major. What an idiot you are, especially now with all this racial tensions going on.
    LOL @ get the heck out...Half the people on QRF are being forced to stay on.

Unregistered
    That’s the job you all signed up for. Don’t like it? Quit!

Unregistered
    That’s the job you all signed up for. Don’t like it? Quit!
    This is the most stupidest statement ever on leo affairs. We didn’t signed up to uphold politics from desantis, we signed up to uphold and enforce the laws in the STATE OF FLORIDA. That’s why we have border patrol, they signed up for that. So go PHUCK YOURSELF.

Unregistered
    This is the most stupidest statement ever on leo affairs. We didn’t signed up to uphold politics from desantis, we signed up to uphold and enforce the laws in the STATE OF FLORIDA. That’s why we have border patrol, they signed up for that. So go PHUCK YOURSELF.
    Totally agreed. I was actually on the process with the border patrol, I came to FHP cause I got tired of never been home while in the military. I also did not want to live near Mexico. I like DeSantis, but he is getting too political for me, he wants to fight the left all the way which is fine, but don't affect the State Employees lives while playing your game. I didn't sign up for Border Patrol, thats the feds jobs.

Unregistered

Cry babies

Hell I want to go! The problem is, the people whining are pissy because they don’t won’t to leave 208. If you are that worried about it, get a hard hat, reflective vest and a d### shovel and go to work for the construction company that way you don’t have to leave and you will be on the site everyday!!! And if your 208 is something else apply with them and turn in your car along with all your gear and hit the door! ✌️

Unregistered
    Hell I want to go! The problem is, the people whining are pissy because they don’t won’t to leave 208. If you are that worried about it, get a hard hat, reflective vest and a d### shovel and go to work for the construction company that way you don’t have to leave and you will be on the site everyday!!! And if your 208 is something else apply with them and turn in your car along with all your gear and hit the door! ✌️
    I dont work 208 nor I need it. But I do have a family and I chose my career based on them. I could have stayed in the military or joined the border patrol and make more money. I chose to work in Florida not Texas.

Unregistered
    I dont work 208 nor I need it. But I do have a family and I chose my career based on them. I could have stayed in the military or joined the border patrol and make more money. I chose to work in Florida not Texas.
    I have a family also. But my family and myself know that I’m subject to have to go at anytime where I’m needed. I’ve been a Trooper for over 15 years and still don’t mind going. Get you an 8 to 5 job so you will be home everyday and off on the weekends.

Unregistered
    I have a family also. But my family and myself know that I’m subject to have to go at anytime where I’m needed. I’ve been a Trooper for over 15 years and still don’t mind going. Get you an 8 to 5 job so you will be home everyday and off on the weekends.
    STFU. You probably are not going anywhere. You are sitting behind your desk pushing paper and going home at 4p. You probably have not even gotten wet in years while directing traffic. Pos

Unregistered
    STFU. You probably are not going anywhere. You are sitting behind your desk pushing paper and going home at 4p. You probably have not even gotten wet in years while directing traffic. Pos
    Oh did I hit a nerve? Clearly I did. If I was sitting behind a desk and going home at 4p, I’d let you have that job so you’d quit bitc#### like a rookie. Maybe you need to go get some Tampons and some Vagisil because you’re being a little bi###

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast