Did the FOP approve The Papiers legal defense
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Did the FOP approve The Papiers legal defense

They fuxx so many of our members and now the Winnie sucker is helping them.

Unregistered
    I am a paying member. I needed a defense lawyer and was denied. So should them.

Unregistered
    They are not giving them legal assistance Ref their charges, they are representing them cause the city doesn’t allow them to roll back in violation with the law and city charter. This is an important case cause if the city is allowed to get away with it our civil service status might be gone. So please guys attend the meetings or get educated before making assumptions.

Unregistered
    Somebody is throwing a fist because the FOP attorney is representing the Papiers LOL wondering why, why so worried about it, ohh boy the only advice I can give you is “ if you can’t stand the heat why are you in the kitchen all the time?!?!””

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are not giving them legal assistance Ref their charges, they are representing them cause the city doesn’t allow them to roll back in violation with the law and city charter. This is an important case cause if the city is allowed to get away with it our civil service status might be gone. So please guys attend the meetings or get educated before making assumptions.
    Good that’s what happens when you scam all the time. It’s when you want to retired having a pending and open IA case. Until it’s cleared they are not going to sign you out.

The Papier saw the termination paper work and requested for him and his wife to get rolled back to their civil service position so they can get our protection. You can’t have it both way Ronnie. How does it feel getting fu@ked by your own department now mf! Not fun Karma remember who u f..k over

Unregistered
    It took over 20 years. Thank God, Karma finally caught up with you guys.

Unregistered
    Tommy did you lie to the members or the Papier’s, you told the members it was for civil service not the DDRB. Yet at DDRB they had the FOP attorney fighting for them, so which is it. So you have e to ask Cotera and Longueria on how to answer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you are all about education please explain how at-will employees being terminated and not allowed to rollback from an appointed position to civil service affect civil service for everyone else. Those of us that were here for Expo know the answer as long as you paid attention then. I’m happy to wait for your answer since you seem to be a professor. I’m not even touching on how they bypassed the membership vote so don’t even stress that yet.

Unregistered
    This hearing last week was their DDRB hearing and had nothing to do with civil service. Let’s deal with one issue here. If they weren't approved why were the FOP attorneys there. Simple answer Tommy, since you were to busy in Jacksonville playing with the hose and gun fights on our dine again.

Unregistered
    Civil service hearing is June 29, 2021. Do the members have to pay for their attorney fees again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast