Banished! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banished!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we can only put three things on the outer vest if you want.... ammo, radio, and ipok wow heavy weight. I thought the whole point was to take weight off of your belt and put on the vest. Even cape puts cuffs and a taser on their vest. Heck they are issued taser pouches for the vest lol.
    are you that much of a pus*y that a taser and handcuffs will be too heavy on your waist ? how about you go to the gym and strengthen your body and get rid of your fat soupy body.

Unregistered

Comrade Reeves

It's all because Czar Comrade Reeves commands it. No reason. Just because the master manipulator says so

Unregistered

spell check

Are you guys every happy about anything? What if they just paid you to stay home and not work?
    I think you meant ever not every..........

Unregistered
    are you that much of a pus*y that a taser and handcuffs will be too heavy on your waist ? how about you go to the gym and strengthen your body and get rid of your fat soupy body.
    Watch everyone it’s a macho man lol. I think its the simple fact that an outer vest with molle is specifically made to put things onto. So being restricted to 3 (one we dont even carry now) items is kinda pointless. Also if we are going to restrict what is on the vest how about we look at the majority of detectives with tasers, cuffs, you name on their vest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12