El Chino in South District is lost - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    South is going to burn with this moron at the helm. Don’t worry he will sneak away and blame everyone else for his failures.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that’s the way you think you better resign. You are a liability and a chicken shit! Pathetic to know you may be my 15.
    Oh I’ll back you up. That won’t change. I’m just got going out of my way to be proactive in chasing down these folks and getting myself jammed up. No way Jose.

Unregistered
    This guys has to be the worst Major sent to South. He talk a big game about how he’s done proactive work and been on big investigations. Meanwhile he disappears and tells us not to work so he won’t have to answer to the Command Staff. Smfh

Unregistered
    This guys has to be the worst Major sent to South. He talk a big game about how he’s done proactive work and been on big investigations. Meanwhile he disappears and tells us not to work so he won’t have to answer to the Command Staff. Smfh
    That guy has never done police work his whole career. His whole career he’s been scared of command staff. What a joke this is.

Unregistered
    That guy has never done police work his whole career. His whole career he’s been scared of command staff. What a joke this is.
    Another hair-brained idea. This department has become such a joke.

Unregistered
    El pobre chino is lost in the soy sauce. How in the world can u put a Chinese guy that’s 5’1 in charge of a district like South.
    How’s the experiment going?

Unregistered
    How’s the experiment going?
    A lot of transfer requests going out so you tell me.

Unregistered
    Can someone please get this guy out of here. All he counldnt supervise a drive threw window let a alone a district

Unregistered
    Someone please get him out of the District

Unregistered
    Someone please get him out of the District
    What did he do now? Send another email not to arrest people either?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast