El Chino in South District is lost
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

El Chino in South District is lost

El pobre chino is lost in the soy sauce. How in the world can u put a Chinese guy that’s 5’1 in charge of a district like South.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    El pobre chino is lost in the soy sauce. How in the world can u put a Chinese guy that’s 5’1 in charge of a district like South.
    Forget the height, have you read the email he sent to the district?! Basically telling everyone they are on their own if they put their hands on someone. "Let people vent" were his own words!

Unregistered
    Forget the height, have you read the email he sent to the district?! Basically telling everyone they are on their own if they put their hands on someone. "Let people vent" were his own words!
    No way! Copy and paste the email on here.

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for the officers there but I don’t feel sorry for him nor the command staff that made this decision. They made a political decision and they have to live with it.

Unregistered
    Worst promotion to major I’ve ever seen. He’s lost control. Glad the captain told him to pound sand.

Now we’re facked with Shaky J & el chino

Unregistered
    Shuuut the fuc$ up, you sound scared !! Whiny little Ch!ck, we work South send whatever Command Staff you want, we silver badge got this !!! Stop hating !!

Unregistered
    Shuuut the fuc$ up, you sound scared !! Whiny little Ch!ck, we work South send whatever Command Staff you want, we silver badge got this !!! Stop hating !!
    Go put your hands on one of this little negro children and see what happens to you. Say goodbye to your career and pension.

Unregistered
    Go put your hands on one of this little negro children and see what happens to you. Say goodbye to your career and pension.
    If that’s the way you think you better resign. You are a liability and a chicken shit! Pathetic to know you may be my 15.

Unregistered
    Shaky J hasn’t even started there and he’s trembling so bad he can make a better Mixed drink than Janet Reno!

Unregistered
    Shaky J hasn’t even started there and he’s trembling so bad he can make a better Mixed drink than Janet Reno!
    Mark my words in 16 months he will be a chief.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast