Major rollback

Thread: Major rollback

Unregistered

Major rollback

🥑 says " we are too top heavy so im.rolling back 3 to 5 Majors. Besides, I can use the extra $750K I'll be saving for other things like bodycams for sergeants and lieutenants "
    On the block: IA Fernandez, Butler, Simmons, Richard Perez, Jose Rodriguez, Umset Ramos and Eric Gonzalez.
    Calea Major to SOS and Calea handled by an EA or Captain. Communication Personal and Property all under 1 Major.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🥑 says, " we are too top-heavy, so I am rolling back 3 to 5 Majors. Besides, I can use the extra $750K I'll be saving for other things like bodycams for sergeants and lieutenants."
    On the block: IA Fernandez, Butler, Simmons, Richard Perez, Jose Rodriguez, Umset Ramos, and Eric Gonzalez.
    CALEA Major to SOS and CALEA handled by an EA or Captain. Communication Personal and Property all under 1 Major.
    Consider this: Communications and Records should be under one unified command. So should be Property and Evidence be under Investigative Division. CALEA should operate under IA's staff inspection unit to ensure the department follows its own CALEA-certified Orders, Policies, and Procedures.

Add to that list of future demotees, rescinding the deputy chief's position; frankly, there is no need for such appendage. When necessary, the "acting police chief's role can and should be handled by any of the three assistant chiefs. If the chief has no confidence in one or more of them, then demote the incumbents and replace them with one who will earn the chief's confidence by demonstrated deeds, not words.

Unregistered
    Why do you like him?
    Why are you afraid of him?

This is why...you are seeing leadership at work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OivNhX_vrbc

Unregistered
    They all need to be demoted back to patrol