Retirements - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirements

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So much negativity. If you can make it to the finish line and get a pension then congratulations. Enjoy retirement. That's what we should be saying. All the rest of the negativity should probably be saved for the bad guys. Stay safe.
    The only bad guys seen are on tv or in the movies because it sure looks like you have some difficulty recognizing them on your own.

Unregistered
    The best thing I ever did was retire and leave this political snake pit of an alleged LEO agency. The "leadership" is lacking character, professionalism, ethics, transparency and sense of fairness. So I left and returned to a normal life without the backstabbing, the stupidity, the scandals and drama so frequent here. I say this with some sadness because I was hopeful and perhaps naive to believe that reform would happen during my tenure here but it did not. Maybe I expected too much. But for all who remained and are hoping to make this agency professional, do not be surprised if the status quo remains the same. Just do what is best for you and get out of here as soon as you can and enjoy your life.

Unregistered
    So much negativity. If you can make it to the finish line and get a pension then congratulations. Enjoy retirement. That's what we should be saying. All the rest of the negativity should probably be saved for the bad guys. Stay safe.
    You're probably a snitch too.

Unregistered
    I worked for Art in D3 as a rookie, he always did right by me.
    He's a pathetic tool, and if you don't think so then so are you.

Unregistered
    Man this guy is so angry. And he's in law enforcement? You need some intervention. Don't hate life. Live life to it's fullest. You be happier and healthier.

Unregistered
    It’s ok, Admin is here to help you. Have you heard of the many employee wellness options we can assist you with?

Unregistered
    It’s ok, Admin is here to help you. Have you heard of the many employee wellness options we can assist you with?
    Terminating that clown would make everyone feel better.

Unregistered
    Terminating that clown would make everyone feel better.
    Says the agency ****tard.....

Unregistered-leo

Yep

One of the most famous unwritten laws of police work. Never ever think it can’t get any worse because most assuredly it will. It may start all smiley warm and buddy buddy but you can bet they were chosen for a reason and it twerent your well being

Reminds me of the old Bob W retirement. CN was going to be great. LOL From the pan to the fire.

Unregistered
    The best thing I ever did was retire and leave this political snake pit of an alleged LEO agency. The "leadership" is lacking character, professionalism, ethics, transparency and sense of fairness. So I left and returned to a normal life without the backstabbing, the stupidity, the scandals and drama so frequent here. I say this with some sadness because I was hopeful and perhaps naive to believe that reform would happen during my tenure here but it did not. Maybe I expected too much. But for all who remained and are hoping to make this agency professional, do not be surprised if the status quo remains the same. Just do what is best for you and get out of here as soon as you can and enjoy your life.
    ​You are the cancer that exists in every organization. Aside from entering at the ground floor and staying there, you've accomplished nothing. Everyone who is above you is stupid, lacks leadership skills and is generally a bad person because tearing others down is much easier than putting in the work to build yourself up.

You will always be miserable. And rather than looking for happiness, you want others to be miserable with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast