Mandatory Penis Inspection - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    bad job here, a lot of micromagnet. get out before you are too old. Half of the people working at this place are in an office job all day. They can only come up with ways to mess with the patrol here and try to be a Sgt. again.
    fffuuucccckkkiinn tuuuppidd!! I’m so dumby I can’t right right. I love campus pd!

Unregistered
    fffuuucccckkkiinn tuuuppidd!! I’m so dumby I can’t right right. I love campus pd!
    Ya you’re a retard

Unregistered
    Maybe with the small trunk in my car, I can fit even more of the BS equipment that I will never use and be able to fit it in my trunk, and then I will get nailed for the crammed organization of crap in my truck I have been issued to carry around. What is this job coming to?

Unregistered
    Maybe with the small trunk in my car, I can fit even more of the BS equipment that I will never use and be able to fit it in my trunk, and then I will get nailed for the crammed organization of crap in my truck I have been issued to carry around. What is this job coming to?
    When the fuuuuckkk will USFSP get take home vehicles? Come on Hendry.

Unregistered
    When the fuuuuckkk will USFSP get take home vehicles? Come on Hendry.
    You probably never will. It's just facts friends. Please do not blame me and be happy about your job here. I will be leaving soon and the word is the Lt. from the Tampa campus will be coming over to be the new Chief before the Mayor leaves. You will benefit from the hand jobs by the homeless program, and get a day off- Comp Time for the observance of the St. Pete gay pride day, and an extra $3500 check to be directly deposited into your account (if you have direct deposit in the past on your tax filament). Biden is pushing this through on the budget he and his wife is pushing through for you all. The senate and priests agree with the extra cash in this budget. The good news is, you will get an extra bonus check if you are of a minority decent. This is better than the take home cars I think.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you probably never will. It's just facts friends. Please do not blame me and be happy about your job here. I will be leaving soon and the word is the lt. From the tampa campus will be coming over to be the new chief before the mayor leaves. You will benefit from the hand jobs by the homeless program, and get a day off- comp time for the observance of the st. Pete gay pride day, and an extra $3500 check to be directly deposited into your account (if you have direct deposit in the past on your tax filament). Biden is pushing this through on the budget he and his wife is pushing through for you all. The senate and priests agree with the extra cash in this budget. The good news is, you will get an extra bonus check if you are of a minority decent. This is better than the take home cars i think.
    written by an orange clown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    written by an orange clown.

12 hours personal holiday or 4 hours....... What a cluster

Unregistered
    The penis inspection- they will pick you out...and make of it what they want of it- circumcised or uncircumcised.

Unregistered
    The penis inspection- they will pick you out...and make of it what they want of it- circumcised or uncircumcised.

They can just ask your mom.

Unregistered
    Why are you idiots still replying to this. This is st. Pete garbage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast