Mandatory Penis Inspection
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mandatory Penis Inspection

Please be prepared for the mandatory penis inspection on June 18th that will take place during shift change in the AM. Ensure you are wearing your department issued underpants.

Thank you,
    Captain Winky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please be prepared for the mandatory penis inspection on June 18th that will take place during shift change in the AM. Ensure you are wearing your department issued underpants.

Thank you,
    Captain Winky
    Going through a sex change. Can you accommodate me?

Unregistered
    Oh I don’t know about that that’s when the alien are coming!

Unregistered
    I think I might be gay

Unregistered
    Great posts! Hilarious and creative. Doesn't make us look ridiculous at all.

Unregistered
    These kind of dumb posts wouldn't even come come up or be an issue if it wasn't for the constant micromanagement of the Admin. here wanting to be the Sgt. of the squads and run things. It's all about control, domination, and retribution on the officers working here. Monthly inspections are already done by the Sgt.'s working here as it is. Why do officer inspections need to be done by the Admin. too? Geez, very uncalled for. No wonder people are looking to leave this job to find a real police agency to work for.

Unregistered
    The way the Lt.'s have been let go to run things here and the micromanagement, they will eventually be checking to see if you are circumcised or not and will be sending out a new email on that for operations and forward progress of the agency.
    It never stops here.

Unregistered
    Mine is kept very clean, running, and working good, unless problems are reported, as is checked once a month by my Sgt.. I would request an inspection of the Lt.'s office where they sit all day- to make sure it is clean and not full of paper work spread all over the desk and disorganized. I would also request a good inspection of their cars to see that they have all of the basic emergency equipment needed to take over the scene when they show up and will do.

Unregistered
    Why is this type of management/supervision allowed here? The job is not that hard. I met the Chief, he seemed like a decent guy with a lot of sense. I'm out as soon as I find another job. I can not work under the negativity going on here and refuse to spend a career in law enforcement at it.

Unregistered
    bad job here, a lot of micromagnet. get out before you are too old. Half of the people working at this place are in an office job all day. They can only come up with ways to mess with the patrol here and try to be a Sgt. again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast