Déjà vu - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Déjà vu

Unregistered

Why is it obvious

Please tell us dummies why tony knows he is going down?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly incorrect, they recently arrested that other black sheriff for much less. Tony knows his time is almost up, it's obvious.
    The only thing Tony knows is he got away with murder and all of this other sh!t.

Unregistered
    Sadly incorrect, they recently arrested that other black sheriff for much less. Tony knows his time is almost up, it's obvious.
    Keep dreaming, them puzzy mofo’s can’t even take child molester’s into custody, they ain’t going after a black sheriff, with the questionable evidence they have. You are a loser, who keeps repeating the same BS. Tony laughs at your punk ass.

Unregistered
    Tony and many others are going down hard. Tony did not win this election. The voting machines were hacked & numbers were changed. Just be patient wait for the Arizona domino to fall.

Unregistered
    Please tell us dummies why tony knows he is going down?
    Kim L Picazio google her. Judges from Broward have already been arrested

Unregistered
    Dirty money has been circulating thru Broward for a while. Several judges & politicians have been bought. Many secret arrests have already started. Go on flight ware and search up all the flights from Ft Lauderdale to Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo prison)

Just bcz YOU haven’t heard about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Tony is still a free man but he’s being closely watched by the Feds. He knows it

Unregistered
    Dirty money has been circulating thru Broward for a while. Several judges & politicians have been bought. Many secret arrests have already started. Go on flight ware and search up all the flights from Ft Lauderdale to Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo prison)

Just bcz YOU haven’t heard about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Tony is still a free man but he’s being closely watched by the Feds. He knows it

I can add to this comment. A buddy of mine a big wig for Autonaton told me that Broward flipped red in November. I asked him how he knows this ... he replied - you’ll see soon enough. They have the machines.

Unregistered
    Trump announced his first arena rally starts in Broward at the BB&T center. I was wondering why he would waste his time in the county. I guess he knows things that we don’t

Unregistered

Gone

He will be removed after DeSantis wins his re-election. Removal January 2022 then no special election. After that DeSantis will be considered for the VP ticket. In other words 2022 gone.

Unregistered
    He will be removed after DeSantis wins his re-election. Removal January 2022 then no special election. After that DeSantis will be considered for the VP ticket. In other words 2022 gone.

No he’ll be removed way before that. They rigged the elections in this county. That’s how 4 black men won..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast