Is this true? Anybody heard anything?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Is this true? Anybody heard anything?

Rumor going round the CJC is that a Civil Deputy has put in for their PART-TIME position and wants to "step down" to be a part timer. Is this factual? I've heard of part timer being elevated to full time but that was usually a retired Deputy who came back. If the Sheriffs allows this there will be 800 Jailers at human resources the next day wanting to become part time. Sounds like a cluster but not surprising considering Court Processing is involved.

Unregistered
    Can I go from jailer to crossing guard?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I go from jailer to crossing guard?
    You have to be minimum 75 years old.

Unregistered
    Rumor going round the CJC is that a Civil Deputy has put in for their PART-TIME position and wants to "step down" to be a part timer. Is this factual? I've heard of part timer being elevated to full time but that was usually a retired Deputy who came back. If the Sheriffs allows this there will be 800 Jailers at human resources the next day wanting to become part time. Sounds like a cluster but not surprising considering Court Processing is involved.
    HR contacted retired jailers but none of them wanted to return full or part time. Only someone desperate for money, unable to work elsewhere, with no life, would come back to the jail.

Unregistered
    HR contacted retired jailers but none of them wanted to return full or part time. Only someone desperate for money, unable to work elsewhere, with no life, would come back to the jail.
    I’m honestly surprised they can find people dumb enough to do the job. Absolutely miserable work environment with the most inept supervision that is only promoted on race or sex rather than merit. At least the few they do hire these days are smart enough to find a different career.

Unregistered
    I’m honestly surprised they can find people dumb enough to do the job. Absolutely miserable work environment with the most inept supervision that is only promoted on race or sex rather than merit. At least the few they do hire these days are smart enough to find a different career.
    They are having trouble finding enough suckers....I mean recruits to hire, hence the staffing shortage and mandatory overtime. The ones with half a brain are leaving the jail once they figure out it's a dead end job with extreme micromanagement by an incompetent and hostile chain of command. There is nobody in the agency willing and able to put out this dumpster fire, nor does anyone comprehend the seriousness of the situation.

Unregistered
    I thought the sheriff said he was not going to rehire people that have retired.

Unregistered
    Worker Bee’s are fine but 180 thousand dollar a year double dippers bad.

Unregistered
    Bob only kept Sean around as a favor to Dan. Dan was only kept around as a favor to Bob's daddy JC Coats. Dan retires, Sean no bueno.

Unregistered
    It's a moot point because nobody was stupid or desperate for cash to come back to the sh!thole jail and administration full of a-holes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast