Don’t call’em boy /another suspended deputy

Unregistered

Don’t call’em boy /another suspended deputy

Unregistered
    This is a 3 year old case. So much for 180 day rule.

Unregistered
    Listen, I understand where calling someone boy could be considered offensive and agree it shouldn't be done. But how do you go back 4 years and suspend someone now for it? Not to mention the hypocrisy of this agency, the command staff, IA, and review board, why isn't Tony under investigation or suspended for grabbing his crotch in front of little girls while he was dancing in uniform, or any of the other many things he's done? What a phucking joke!!! And the PD can su@k my left nut too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen, I understand where calling someone boy could be considered offensive and agree it shouldn't be done. But how do you go back 4 years and suspend someone now for it? Not to mention the hypocrisy of this agency, the command staff, IA, and review board, why isn't Tony under investigation or suspended for grabbing his crotch in front of little girls while he was dancing in uniform, or any of the other many things he's done? What a phucking joke!!! And the PD can su@k my left nut too.
    Cause I've got an itch boy!!!!

Unregistered
    He is a PBA member. Why did the PBA not challenge this or request arbitration??? Once again, the PBA takes money from a member and leaves them out to dry