The Rickenbacker Motorcycle Accident Cover-Up that is Not going away! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Only in America what a great country , a criminal hoodlum decides to speed and crash on his own because he could have stopped and confronted the consequences like a man and not a roach and now these emigrant family from a communist country is suing , what a great country

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only in America what a great country , a criminal hoodlum decides to speed and crash on his own because he could have stopped and confronted the consequences like a man and not a roach and now these emigrant family from a communist country is suing , what a great country
    What consequences are you talking about I thought he wasn’t being chase by the police. Are you changing the narrative or is the truth finally coming out.

Unregistered
    Ok javi.. we know you were communicating through WhatsApp. You gbs dated will show exactly where you were. When the feds come knocking remember I told u so.
    Javi was overheard saying he’s scared and that Nerly Papier is his sugar momma

Unregistered
    At&t 5-7 years
    verizon 1 year rolling
    t-mobile and sprint 2-5 years
    virgin mobile 60-90 days

hopefully mathis had virgin!!!!

Unregistered
    Lawsuit alleges the police veh bumped them off the road
    https://images.miaminewtimes.com/med..._complaint.pdf
    You gotta love this lawyer. A bunch of thugs driving at over a 100 mph is called: Recreational Motorcyclists. See Reckless Driving, 316.192 (1) (A) (B).

Unregistered
    You gotta love this lawyer. A bunch of thugs driving at over a 100 mph is called: Recreational Motorcyclists. See Reckless Driving, 316.192 (1) (A) (B).
    Maybe you should read Miami police departmental orders on prohibited chasing motorcycles.

Unregistered
    Fact : one less hoodlum on the street

Unregistered
    Maybe you should read Miami police departmental orders on prohibited chasing motorcycles.

I'll sign the stupid reprimand, the AH is going to jail!

Unregistered
    Ok javi.. we know you were communicating through WhatsApp. You gbs dated will show exactly where you were. When the feds come knocking remember I told u so.
    Ok, and what does that prove? my location? where is the conspiracy ? No texts?

Unregistered
    Ok, and what does that prove? my location? where is the conspiracy ? No texts?
    The lies will be exposed! No one wants to do federal time. Wait till they squeeze Mathis his going to sing like Michael jackson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast