Take home in Miami Springs(Pick Up Truck) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is solely so you can move on to some other rat tracking. The truck is legit authorized to be there. No scamming going on.
    Doesn’t take away from the fact Dieppa is a spineless weasel.

Unregistered
    Hey, if Dieppa gets his rocks off fantasizing about being a whistle blower let him. Every punk coward dreams about being a hero. Maybe his wife will be proud and svck his d1ck for the first time in decades.

Unregistered
    It is a benefit in lew of a pay raise don’t believe me? Ask Major Departments out there, example City of Miami started their take home program late 80’s early 90’s with 1 condition Officer must LIVE in the City.

Following contracts negotiations years later City extended the program all the way to Palm Beach and Monroe again no PAY raises for A few years. So there you go as far as Benefits I know Hialeah pays well better than City So fine implement a Take home for everyone.

I just found it Odd it was a pick up truck that they are usually assigned to Supervisors and in the Springs.

I will follow up,I as a Tax Payer have the right to know why is there a Pick up truck in Miami Springs.

I don’t like scammers if it is legit am Ok with it.
    Its “in lieu” by the way not “in lew.”

Unregistered
    Its “in lieu” by the way not “in lew.”
    Yes my bad,thank you Grammar Police.

Unregistered
    This is solely so you can move on to some other rat tracking. The truck is legit authorized to be there. No scamming going on.
    Thank you that’s all I wanted to know I will move on.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t take away from the fact Dieppa is a spineless weasel.
    Not a Rat tracker a Tax payer I am don’t you forget who pays your salary. Go 09 take a 17 overturned vehicle 12 ave and Totolochee.

No 12 for you take an 11

Throat Cancer

Wepa Dieppa

Commander umm I mean sergeant - How did it go writing a check for both mayoral candidates work out for you? Not as good as it did watakiando during Hurricane Wilma and got recognized by the council with a plaque as if you were the only one unloading pallets of food and water for the civilians while real police were out there roasting under the sun manning every single intersection while you and your cronies fanned your little balls in an office. How did that final 06 on the radio go for you as you fled after being demoted the day after the election after hedging your bets giving money to both sides. Crickets on the radio is how.
    Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Throat Cancer View Post
    Commander umm I mean sergeant - How did it go writing a check for both mayoral candidates work out for you? Not as good as it did watakiando during Hurricane Wilma and got recognized by the council with a plaque as if you were the only one unloading pallets of food and water for the civilians while real police were out there roasting under the sun manning every single intersection while you and your cronies fanned your little balls in an office. How did that final 06 on the radio go for you as you fled after being demoted the day after the election after hedging your bets giving money to both sides. Crickets on the radio is how.
    Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.
    I know Kennedy,Calero,Gigato,Marin,just naming a few.

Do the right thing don’t Scam and I won’t have to do my thing as a Tax Payer.

Unregistered
    Gigaot gone, Calero gone, Kennedy almost gone. BTW, I don't think Urbano lives in Hialeah anyway.

Unregistered
    Gigaot gone, Calero gone, Kennedy almost gone. BTW, I don't think Urbano lives in Hialeah anyway.
    FYI just naming a few, Consalvo,Marin,Pureyor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast