Take home in Miami Springs(Pick Up Truck)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Take home in Miami Springs(Pick Up Truck)

Cherokee st of Wesward ave I spotted a Hialeah Pick up Truck as a Hialeah Tax payer it drew my immediate attention. I know for a Fact Unless you are SWAT/Or other specialize unit Hialeah Does Not have a Take home program outside the City.

Why a pick up truck? I will closely monitor this before contacting the Mayor.

Take homes are K in Hialeah not outside Hialeah.

Concerned Tax payer

Unregistered
    Pick up belong to supervisors. Many of them serve in other capacities besides patrol. Hope this alleviates your concerns......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cherokee st of Wesward ave I spotted a Hialeah Pick up Truck as a Hialeah Tax payer it drew my immediate attention. I know for a Fact Unless you are SWAT/Or other specialize unit Hialeah Does Not have a Take home program outside the City.

Concerned Tax payer
    Hey concerned tax payer the simple benefit of having a take home would’ve saved this city hundreds of experienced police officers which have left to other departments over the last 15 years. We wouldn’t be as short as we are now and we wouldn’t have all these kids that can’t even read or write English patrolling your streets. How about you look in to that. Let’s not forget a take home is a BENEFIT , we’re the only ones with out it.

Unregistered
    Hey concerned tax payer the simple benefit of having a take home would’ve saved this city hundreds of experienced police officers which have left to other departments over the last 15 years. We wouldn’t be as short as we are now and we wouldn’t have all these kids that can’t even read or write English patrolling your streets. How about you look in to that. Let’s not forget a take home is a BENEFIT , we’re the only ones with out it.
    It is a benefit in lew of a pay raise don’t believe me? Ask Major Departments out there, example City of Miami started their take home program late 80’s early 90’s with 1 condition Officer must LIVE in the City.

Following contracts negotiations years later City extended the program all the way to Palm Beach and Monroe again no PAY raises for A few years. So there you go as far as Benefits I know Hialeah pays well better than City So fine implement a Take home for everyone.

I just found it Odd it was a pick up truck that they are usually assigned to Supervisors and in the Springs.

I will follow up,I as a Tax Payer have the right to know why is there a Pick up truck in Miami Springs.

I don’t like scammers if it is legit am Ok with it.

Unregistered
    It is a benefit in lew of a pay raise don’t believe me? Ask Major Departments out there, example City of Miami started their take home program late 80’s early 90’s with 1 condition Officer must LIVE in the City.

Following contracts negotiations years later City extended the program all the way to Palm Beach and Monroe again no PAY raises for A few years. So there you go as far as Benefits I know Hialeah pays well better than City So fine implement a Take home for everyone.

I just found it Odd it was a pick up truck that they are usually assigned to Supervisors and in the Springs.

I will follow up,I as a Tax Payer have the right to know why is there a Pick up truck in Miami Springs.

I don’t like scammers if it is legit am Ok with it.
    Hey Tax payer .... go **** yourself

Unregistered
    Hey Tax payer .... go **** yourself
    Be careful for what you wish Comeoingas,I will be forwarding my Complaint to Mayor Hernandez.

I know the take home Policy in Hialeah meaning ZERO! Specially a Pick up Truck Mama Raised no Fool.

Unregistered

Concerned Tax payer
    Don't go sticking your nose where it don't belong

Unregistered
    Don't go sticking your nose where it don't belong
    Unfortunately I am a Tax Payer in Hialeah being a homeowner since 1995 Does the name Urbano Dieppa rings a bell?

So yes I go way back.

Truck # 1956 Reach out to the Officer assigned and 07 the Scam.

Not under my watch again if it is Legit SWAT/DV/ Whatever unit I am Ok with it but if the Officer is scamming by taking it home It is not FAIR for the rest of the Troops.

Miami News Times will be doing a story soon.

Your Tax Payer

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I am a Tax Payer in Hialeah being a homeowner since 1995 Does the name Urbano Dieppa rings a bell?

So yes I go way back.

Truck # 1956 Reach out to the Officer assigned and 07 the Scam.

Not under my watch again if it is Legit SWAT/DV/ Whatever unit I am Ok with it but if the Officer is scamming by taking it home It is not FAIR for the rest of the Troops.

Miami News Times will be doing a story soon.

Your Tax Payer
    spineless weasel Dieppa ?

Unregistered
    This is solely so you can move on to some other rat tracking. The truck is legit authorized to be there. No scamming going on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast