IUPA wins Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IUPA wins Again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of them should have been charged with anything.
    None of the guys should of been fired, all political victims.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it BSO took another loss today when the SAO cleared Ron Thurston of criminal charges brought against him right after he posted his support for Israel on social media. Gee what a coincidence. BSO lost again
    When was he charged criminally?

Unregistered

Bad terminations

None of the guys should of been fired, all political victims.
    That’s exactly right, there have been a lot of illegal terminations and unlawful discipline handed down recently. These boards are discriminating against innocent people.

Unregistered
    What are they doing about this board illegally terminating people? Without due process?

Unregistered
    The board has no ability to terminate. Only the sheriff has that power

Unregistered
    The board has no ability to terminate. Only the sheriff has that power
    Correct but he uses these stupid LQBTQAZGEGHTFDAWGVWGAVAWRHA people with chips on their shoulders and a agenda to further. I don't give a rats ass if your gay, lesbian, or straight, just act appropriately, dress professionally, and don't flaunt everything. If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't do anything that resembles the stereotype. It is that simple.

Unregistered
    Correct but he uses these stupid LQBTQAZGEGHTFDAWGVWGAVAWRHA people with chips on their shoulders and a agenda to further. I don't give a rats ass if your gay, lesbian, or straight, just act appropriately, dress professionally, and don't flaunt everything. If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't do anything that resembles the stereotype. It is that simple.
    I don’t care if they’re gay or straight if they’re making unlawful recommendations for terminations then sue them.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if they’re gay or straight if they’re making unlawful recommendations for terminations then sue them.
    Let’s see the contract we get. If it’s not at least 4 percent we need another perc election

Unregistered
    Let’s see the contract we get. If it’s not at least 4 percent we need another perc election
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    If it's not at least 4% we need a PERC? This coming from the PBA who NEVER got us more than a 2½% raise then told us that's the best they can do, we should take it and shut up. No thank you!!! 3% or more and I'm sticking with IUPA, that's ½% better than the PBA ever did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast