Another defeat for the Turd - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After because the argument will be that he was never eligible to be the sheriff so he didn't have the authority to fire them the first place.
    Now that would be a kick in his ass !

Unregistered
    Exactly. In the coming weeks the governor is going to announce the Broward elections were hacked & numbers were switched. Tony never won hence why he was never legitimately sworn in.
    I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3293903]I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay![/QUOT

Yes and I'm sure that other black sheriff thought the same thing 😂😂

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3293958]
    I wish this were true, but realistically we all know nothing will happen because of the woke culture. He is here to stay![/QUOT

Yes and I'm sure that other black sheriff thought the same thing 😂😂
    The other black sheriff wasn't in Broward County, the Democratic armpit of Florida. At this point, it really does look like he's going to get away with everything. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3293985]

The other black sheriff wasn't in Broward County, the Democratic armpit of Florida. At this point, it really does look like he's going to get away with everything. Nothing would surprise me anymore.
    You must be a civilian thinking multiple federal investigations take only a few months .

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3294025]

You must be a civilian thinking multiple federal investigations take only a few months .
    It's been a couple of years, not a few months

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3294194]

It's been a couple of years, not a few months
    Be patient son.

Unregistered
    BSO does not have them fooled one bit. In fact, they keep making it worse for themselves.

"An agency is not allowed to rely upon the Officers’ Bill of Rights to shield itself from its burden of proof in an unfair labor practice case involving allegations of retaliation where the purported retaliation is the initiation of an IA investigation. Accordingly, the hearing officer did not err in concluding that pursuant to Pasco, the BSO was obligated to present evidence demonstrating it had some other reason to suspend Bell."

Unregistered
    Funny thing is IUPA could have just used Tony’s press conferences as proof. The main person that proved IUPA’s case was Tony himself. Now the big question. Does Bell sue under first amendment violation in federal court. Tony himself would be responsible for a civil rights violation, not the agency

Unregistered
    Funny thing is IUPA could have just used Tony’s press conferences as proof. The main person that proved IUPA’s case was Tony himself. Now the big question. Does Bell sue under first amendment violation in federal court. Tony himself would be responsible for a civil rights violation, not the agency
    They did use it, did you read the judges ruling? It chastised Tony for calling Bell a rogue employee among other direct quotes and actions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast