South District
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South District

Unregistered

South District

The south district has just screwed the entire department. They hate coming to work for Laurenceau so they call out sick. Now, homechecks are mandatory for all 3 districts. Way to go millenial blue falcons.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The south district has just screwed the entire department. They hate coming to work for Laurenceau so they call out sick. Now, homechecks are mandatory for all 3 districts. Way to go millenial blue falcons.
    I doubt it. So you going to have all the sgts running around in broward and Miami dade doing home checks? The city won’t have any sgts in the city. This won’t last long

Unregistered
    Northend was doing homecheks

Unregistered
    I can confirm Central has done homechecks 2 days in a row.

Unregistered

Oh.......

Come on by! I'll have a cold beer waiting for them with a good cigar in hand and sports on the TV. Cough, cough cough, i feel sick, maybe i need another day off ;-)............. Dont piss me off, i will call it racism and my feelings will be hurt and I'll need another two weeks for emotional stress.

Hummmm maybe i need a desk job. ;-)

yall can kiss my ________________

Unregistered
    Come on by! I'll have a cold beer waiting for them with a good cigar in hand and sports on the TV. Cough, cough cough, i feel sick, maybe i need another day off ;-)............. Dont piss me off, i will call it racism and my feelings will be hurt and I'll need another two weeks for emotional stress.

Hummmm maybe i need a desk job. ;-)

yall can kiss my ________________
    Stay off the blog you civilian tourist. Can tell your not a cop because of your idiot post.

Unregistered

Less Call Outs

Only 2 call outs today.

Unregistered

Pa la pinga

Who cares what they do in the south station?

It’s their time.

If you have I time, use it.

If those is charge have not figured out how to solve the problem, that’s on them.

Unregistered
    Only 2 call outs today.
    No one really calls out on the weekdays. Let’s see how the I bombs happen on the weekends though

Unregistered
    Some supervisors look for reasons to nail anybody but their pets. I times is yours to use, so use it. If it becomes a pattern, then it will be dealt with. If they can show abuse to I time, they could request you to see a doctor. They would send you to one covered by the City, so you don't get hit with the cost and that way the powerless FOP or yourself, can't b!tch about a added expense. If the South is so bad, put in for masses transfers. It might wake someone up, Then again this is MPD. Honestly, no district is better then another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast