Summer heat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer heat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually it is. Shootings have dropped dramatically. If you were smart enough, you can literally see the stats for yourself on SharePoint stupid.
    You idiot. Its only proves that having cops on the street doing proactive police work worked all along. This idiot Director, along with the last one, believed that community policing was better. LOL.

it was only better till we lost control of Dade county and the world started killing each other. The point is that the Director is lost. He thought it made sense to hand out lollipops and teddy bears and kept cops from doing their jobs.

Summer heat didn’t work, traditional police work WORKS!!

Unregistered
    You idiot. Its only proves that having cops on the street doing proactive police work worked all along. This idiot Director, along with the last one, believed that community policing was better. LOL.

it was only better till we lost control of Dade county and the world started killing each other. The point is that the Director is lost. He thought it made sense to hand out lollipops and teddy bears and kept cops from doing their jobs.

Ok idiot! That’s exactly what the initiative is stupid. Proactive work! That’s why the shooting a have declined. You must be a command staff member!

Unregistered
    Ok idiot! That’s exactly what the initiative is stupid. Proactive work! That’s why the shooting a have declined. You must be a command staff member!
    I’m just really shocked at how dumb you sound. You must be command staff trying to defend a point you don’t even understand.

Please read slower and try to absorb this SLOWLY.

Proactive police work is effective. It always has been. The Director stopped us from doing it. Had we never stopped doing police work in the first place..... we would have never needed to come up with a radical new plan of doing the same “proactive police work’.

Unregistered

Nailed it!! All Summer Heat did was confirm what real cops knew all along. Community Policing BS like Cookies with rookies is only seen as weakness by these thugs which then empowers them. When you have officers doing proactive patrols hunting down the bad guys like in the glory days of RID the thugs thought twice about their actions. Not that it didn’t happen but no where near the scale of street violence we recently experienced. I understand Community policing has its place and that’s at schools and community crime watch meetings, not when dealing with these animals that only want to prey on society.

Unregistered
    I’m just really shocked at how dumb you sound. You must be command staff trying to defend a point you don’t even understand.

Please read slower and try to absorb this SLOWLY.

Proactive police work is effective. It always has been. The Director stopped us from doing it. Had we never stopped doing police work in the first place..... we would have never needed to come up with a radical new plan of doing the same “proactive police work’.
    I thought i read some where that Cava is a kneeler and was for Defunding the Police. What happened to defunding the police?

Unregistered
    I’m sure Cava probably talked about kneeling, but the Director actually did, 5-5 on camera. We’ve never been prouder.

Unregistered
    I’m sure Cava probably talked about kneeling, but the Director actually did, 5-5 on camera. We’ve never been prouder.
    No wonder why he hides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12