DUI shakeup……. Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Disband them. When was the last time they had a good supervisor and did anything other than get in trouble?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disband them. When was the last time they had a good supervisor and did anything other than get in trouble?!
    Yup go ahead and you can work your own DUIs and DUI manslaughter’s. No thanks. Prior Sgt’s agree we’re not the cream of the crop but the Cpl’s were squared away. Sgt probably limited them but the problem is the self entitled Officers on that squad.

Unregistered
    Yup go ahead and you can work your own DUIs and DUI manslaughter’s. No thanks. Prior Sgt’s agree we’re not the cream of the crop but the Cpl’s were squared away. Sgt probably limited them but the problem is the self entitled Officers on that squad.
    I don't have a problem working d.u.i.s it allows me a few hours not taking calls. The added over time in court beats working off duty. As for DUI/manslaughter type calls, the detectives would be called out for those. Disbanding the DUI squad would add more police on street If we get a Chief from the outside, he/she maybe will see where a lot of officers have been hiding in certain positions. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    I don't have a problem working d.u.i.s it allows me a few hours not taking calls. The added over time in court beats working off duty. As for DUI/manslaughter type calls, the detectives would be called out for those. Disbanding the DUI squad would add more police on street If we get a Chief from the outside, he/she maybe will see where a lot of officers have been hiding in certain positions. Time will tell.
    Takes THI Detectives an Hour or more to respond so no they will not be working the DUI manslaughter or the DUI SBI. You will as a patrol guy. Add more police to the street DUI has 8 Officers Wow what a difference And you and your slug patrol guys are going to spend a few hours on DUI arrest milking it while your zone goes uncovered. Basically your words. Go ahead and disband it I really don’t care doesn’t effect me I’m not in patrol anymore, got a comfy office job but you’re gonna regret it.

Unregistered
    What I read from this is your a lazy call dodger and the guy every squad hates.

Unregistered
    What I read from this is your a lazy call dodger and the guy every squad hates.
    To the last two posters we shall see what happens, new chief will ultimately decide. Who is proactive anymore? My hourly rate is pretty good. I just take one call at a time get my necessary stats to keep the sarge happy. So you can go get em super crime fighter.

Unregistered
    To the last two posters we shall see what happens, new chief will ultimately decide. Who is proactive anymore? My hourly rate is pretty good. I just take one call at a time get my necessary stats to keep the sarge happy. So you can go get em super crime fighter.
    Your the moron claiming you have no problem working a DUI or a manslaughter. Which based on your responses you are a lazy POS and most likely clueless.

Unregistered
    Your the moron claiming you have no problem working a DUI or a manslaughter. Which based on your responses you are a lazy POS and most likely clueless.
    Mr. Super Crime Fighter, your investigative skills are excellent, however the clueless virus has spread into your brain, maybe get the jab or not wear the mask so your brain gets the oxygen it needs. Oh, I forgot you don't want to get written up.They are holding calls in my zone while I milk this DUI, you need to answer them so you can be eligible for officer of the month, what a worthy accomplishment that would be! S.T.F.U.

Unregistered
    Mr. Super Crime Fighter, your investigative skills are excellent, however the clueless virus has spread into your brain, maybe get the jab or not wear the mask so your brain gets the oxygen it needs. Oh, I forgot you don't want to get written up.They are holding calls in my zone while I milk this DUI, you need to answer them so you can be eligible for officer of the month, what a worthy accomplishment that would be! S.T.F.U.
    Geez you just keep making his point and make yourself look like a lazy loser POS. The other poster is just saying it would be a mistake to disband and pointing out “rightfully so”, that you appear to be a lazy garbage officer.

Unregistered
    Geez you just keep making his point and make yourself look like a lazy loser POS. The other poster is just saying it would be a mistake to disband and pointing out “rightfully so”, that you appear to be a lazy garbage officer.
    Yawn, can either of you recommend some Netflix movies to watch?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast