Miami
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami

Unregistered

Miami

I want to apply to FHP certified and I know I’ll make $47k roughly in Miami. But how is the overtime? How do shifts work down here 8 or 10 hour shifts? Also is overtime mandatory if short staffed?

Unregistered
    After a few years when you finish high school, contact a recruiter. Get good grades, and no felonies. Good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After a few years when you finish high school, contact a recruiter. Get good grades, and no felonies. Good luck
    I’m not in high school. I applied to FHP already just wanted more information on overtime and how it is here overall.

Unregistered
    I’m not in high school. I applied to FHP already just wanted more information on overtime and how it is here overall.
    Write all your questions down so you don't forget any. Then contact a recruiter.
    https://beatrooper.com/recruiter-contact/

Unregistered
    Stay away from the dope. Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Unregistered
    And bring your f****ing shine kit kid

Unregistered
    No Ingles. Viva Cuba Libre

Unregistered
    And bring your f****ing shine kit kid
    It's shine box not shine kit.

Unregistered
    I never shined shoes, I wouldn't know that genius. Go tell the professor you know it all, then you can wipe down the black board and polish the George Floyd statue out front.

Unregistered
    I want to apply to FHP certified and I know I’ll make $47k roughly in Miami. But how is the overtime? How do shifts work down here 8 or 10 hour shifts? Also is overtime mandatory if short staffed?
    8 hour shifts, most of the time people are begging you to work off duties. Great money, usually upwards of 50 dollars an hour, but sometimes you have to chase down your paychecks. Forced overtime typically isn't a thing. Very rarely does something happen that they force you to stay over. Good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast