Retired People Should Stay Retired

Unregistered

Retired People Should Stay Retired

I really don’t get why retired people need to come at us young folk with how they think we’re soft and lost our way. Who even lets these people serve as reservist. They need to seriously reconsider the reserve program they don’t even do anything other than show up bash the department and leave as if they even do there hours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really don’t get why retired people need to come at us young folk with how they think we’re soft and lost our way. Who even lets these people serve as reservist. They need to seriously reconsider the reserve program they don’t even do anything other than show up bash the department and leave as if they even do there hours.
    40 years ago I was a cop and rode a horse to work. Newsflash you sucked then & suck even worse now still talking about it.

Unregistered
    The reserves are a shit show....fn useless old people hiding out in SPB

Unregistered
    The reserves are a shit show....fn useless old people hiding out in SPB
    You have to have a warped mind to talk this way about people who did the same job you are doing now and still find it in themselves to come back to work for $1 a year just to help the department. There will come a day 20 or 30 years from now (if you are lucky to live that long) when you too will be thought of as old and useless and you may think back to this day. Think about the holes you will have in your brain after giving 30 years of service to this community.

Unregistered
    Steadman, it’s not “there” hours. It should be their hours. Sorry to be calling you out but this is way too easy and I am trying to teach you some English.