The exit of Kriseman…

Unregistered

The exit of Kriseman…

With Kriseman heading out, do you think the agency will get better? I’m a current LEO applying for the agency and I wanted to hear your guys thoughts about this. He’s tied your hands for so long.. do you think anything will change for the better?

Be safe

Unregistered
    it can't get worse, i'll tell you that.

halloway and kriseman gone is a positive direction for the city, regardless of your position on political or city matters.

Unregistered
    I pop on here very occasionally these days, but this post is outrageous. This department has never - NEVER had more fair and accomodating leadership than Holloway and Kriseman. Whoever thinks we have it bad clearly wasn't here for Chuck Harmon or anybody else for that matter. Officers made a fraction of the money and were fired and disciplined for nonsense. Kriseman gave city workers better raises and a more time off than any other mayor in recent history.

If anything we should all be very frightened about who is going to take the place of these guys.

Unregistered
    What about Welch(D) if he wins the mayor's election? Will he support the agency? Is Blackmon (R) a better option?

Unregistered
    Chuck Harmon was the absolute worst of all-time. Nothing compares to that idiot puppet. Policing in SPPD today is far better than it has ever been.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Welch(D) if he wins the mayor's election? Will he support the agency? Is Blackmon (R) a better option?
    Welch is in bed with BLM so that speaks volumes about his support for law enforcement.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...om-background/

Blackmon (R) is our only hope of getting a mayor who will back the police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I pop on here very occasionally these days, but this post is outrageous. This department has never - NEVER had more fair and accomodating leadership than Holloway and Kriseman. Whoever thinks we have it bad clearly wasn't here for Chuck Harmon or anybody else for that matter. Officers made a fraction of the money and were fired and disciplined for nonsense. Kriseman gave city workers better raises and a more time off than any other mayor in recent history.

If anything we should all be very frightened about who is going to take the place of these guys.
    sounds like you're just one of the privileged employees that exists under this regime. It's not like this for many people, even outside of the PD.

One could argue that the city is not safe under Holloway. Statistics can definitely back this claim up more than your hard on for kriseman