Pride parade ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pride parade ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Evaluation? Do you mean evolution? Man, you are more of an idiot then it first appeared. So you believe in Moses, the burning bush, Sodom & Gomorrah, Noah's Ark, parting of the red sea, Ten Commandments writtin on stone tablets, etc? But you don't believe in the evolution of mankind and dinosaurs, which have been proven by science and found fossils? What is all that then, a big conspiracy? Green screen hijinks made up to fool us all?

For the record, I wasn't the person you were initially arguing with, I just happened to notice your rediculous reply and felt like chiming in. I could care less who a person has sex with or what their prediliction is. You probably hate people based on what exactly? Who they sleep with, what they look like, how they identify themselves? What business is it of yours and why do you care so much? Please don't further announce your stupidity by claiming it's all a "choice". It's not, but I doubt you agree with that or even knew it. So get back to reading your bible and living a closed minded, sheltered existance. You are a hypocritical fool.
    How thy identify themselves haaaaaa. Lib tard gone woke.

Unregistered
    How thy identify themselves haaaaaa. Lib tard gone woke.
    Wow. Just embarassing. Let's analyze this tremendous literary exposition: "Lib tard gone woke". I would imagine in this posters limited, juvenile ability to offer a compelling argument for their stance, this is the best they can muster. I don't know if this speaks to a poor upbringing, failings of the schools system or a medical disorder. So instead of treating people the way you yourself would like to be treated, you fall back to middle school and sling insults? It is sad actually that this was the best you could come up with as a reply.

Unregistered
    One of the requirements of working as a sworn deputy was being of good moral character. This has apparently changed over the years.
    Well, it’s 2021, if your offended it’s because of some special statutes you must possess. Cuz God forbid you just suck at something. How hard would it be to accept that versus it must because you are gay, bi, queer, black, Hispanic, pacific-islander pan-Asian or a tranvestite that identifies as a woman but clearly has a dong. What’s funny is we have had gay deputies for decades. We have minority deputies for decades. But just now in 2021 it’s all a huge problem! No it’s not. No one cares what you are. Just do your damn job MARK!!! But you can’t, because you suck at it. And you will blame your sexual orientation for it every damn time. Maybe you need to calm the f’ down pudding. A lot.

Unregistered
    Okay but what about FURRIES?

Unregistered
    I worked around Mark years ago in SQ1. I always thought he was "intense" and just figured he didn't take any crap from the clientel down there. It never crossed my mind that he was homosexual and possibly acting more agressive as a coping mechanism - don't care either way, then or now. It is infortunate if he is using his orientation as an excuse. Maybe he isn't good at his job, maybe people around him don't like him. They probably don't like him because of his attitude, demeanor or whatever but probably not because he is homosexual. To be honest, I don't think most people care one way or the other anymore, as it should be.

It's pretty simple: do your job, don't be a slug or a back stabber and things seem to work out.

Unregistered
    I worked around Mark years ago in SQ1. I always thought he was "intense" and just figured he didn't take any crap from the clientel down there. It never crossed my mind that he was homosexual and possibly acting more agressive as a coping mechanism - don't care either way, then or now. It is infortunate if he is using his orientation as an excuse. Maybe he isn't good at his job, maybe people around him don't like him. They probably don't like him because of his attitude, demeanor or whatever but probably not because he is homosexual. To be honest, I don't think most people care one way or the other anymore, as it should be.

It's pretty simple: do your job, don't be a slug or a back stabber and things seem to work out.
    Stop making this post about MC. I’ve seen enough hate played out on the other thread about him. Now that gay pride month is over can we move on to another special class of person month.

Unregistered
    What about Furries?

Unregistered
    Not gay but 15% of males are bi-curious. It is assumed to be the same percentage at the agency.

Unregistered
    Not gay but 15% of males are bi-curious. It is assumed to be the same percentage at the agency.
    Bullshit that’s not accurate more like less than 3 percent. Don’t fool yourself you are gay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123