Pride parade ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride parade ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these diseases you mentioned don't care if you are straight or LGBTQ. Your ignorance is showing.
    The point is that know one cares about who attended the parade.

Unregistered
    The point is that know one cares about who attended the parade.
    Car1 cares about the LGBTQ votes and progressive diversity. There are quite a few LGBTQ in D&C and Courts.

Unregistered
    Car1 cares about the LGBTQ votes and progressive diversity. There are quite a few LGBTQ in D&C and Courts.
    Ok Dems relax, trust me he don’t need your vote. But you can keep dreaming. Not sure what the term progressive/diversity means. I believe in the Bible and what it says do you?

Unregistered
    Ok Dems relax, trust me he don’t need your vote. But you can keep dreaming. Not sure what the term progressive/diversity means. I believe in the Bible and what it says do you?
    So.. you believe a 500+ year old man and his family constructed a gigantic vessel and saved every single solitary land animal on earth from a global flood? Yet you don't (proper usage, unlike yours) understand the terms progressive and or diversity? I certainly hope you are just trolling people and are not an actual imbecile as you appear.

Unregistered
    So.. you believe a 500+ year old man and his family constructed a gigantic vessel and saved every single solitary land animal on earth from a global flood? Yet you don't (proper usage, unlike yours) understand the terms progressive and or diversity? I certainly hope you are just trolling people and are not an actual imbecile as you appear.
    You choose the word progressive as if it accurately describes your agenda. It’s progressive in the sense of a liberal agenda and ideology. But I’m the sense of progressively moving in an intelligent direction of steps, you’re nuts. Diversity means all people are included, Christians too. But in your world apparently everyone is okay except those who don’t agree with you, not very inclusive. But feel free to pick on someone who believes in 2000 year old region just because they don’t believe it’s right you crave dong.

Unregistered
    SPPD will be marching. We have to beat them off because we are supposed to be the leading LEO agency in the country.
    Bob should be behind the Pride parade participants 100% because it's more votes for him. The competition from SPPD is stiff but we can blow them away.
    “Beat them off” I love this site now.

Unregistered
    Is it possible that you don’t believe in the Bible scripture because it denounces homosexuality. I also suppose you believe in evaluation and that we were once all cavemen and cavewomen.

Unregistered
    Sgt Skaggs will be there

Unregistered
    Is it possible that you don’t believe in the Bible scripture because it denounces homosexuality. I also suppose you believe in evaluation and that we were once all cavemen and cavewomen.
    Evaluation? Do you mean evolution? Man, you are more of an idiot then it first appeared. So you believe in Moses, the burning bush, Sodom & Gomorrah, Noah's Ark, parting of the red sea, Ten Commandments writtin on stone tablets, etc? But you don't believe in the evolution of mankind and dinosaurs, which have been proven by science and found fossils? What is all that then, a big conspiracy? Green screen hijinks made up to fool us all?

For the record, I wasn't the person you were initially arguing with, I just happened to notice your rediculous reply and felt like chiming in. I could care less who a person has sex with or what their prediliction is. You probably hate people based on what exactly? Who they sleep with, what they look like, how they identify themselves? What business is it of yours and why do you care so much? Please don't further announce your stupidity by claiming it's all a "choice". It's not, but I doubt you agree with that or even knew it. So get back to reading your bible and living a closed minded, sheltered existance. You are a hypocritical fool.

Unregistered
    One of the requirements of working as a sworn deputy was being of good moral character. This has apparently changed over the years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast