Green shirt???

Thread: Green shirt???

Unregistered

Green shirt???

I saw he was actually eating a green shirt at the everblades game, Did someone finally get through to him or did he finally realize when standing with all the other sheriffs he’s the only one in white?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw he was actually eating a green shirt at the everblades game, Did someone finally get through to him or did he finally realize when standing with all the other sheriffs he’s the only one in white?
    Carmine separated himself with all the other Sheriff's across Florida when he first walked in. Or maybe the other Sheriff's separated themselves from him after realizing what kind of joke he is. He is one of the only Sheriff's not involved in the Florida Sheriff's Association because they do not want him involved. We can only hope this mistake is removed from office soon.

Unregistered
    Carmine separated himself with all the other Sheriff's across Florida when he first walked in. Or maybe the other Sheriff's separated themselves from him after realizing what kind of joke he is. He is one of the only Sheriff's not involved in the Florida Sheriff's Association because they do not want him involved. We can only hope this mistake is removed from office soon.
    He is the best ever. You’ll go before he leaves the scene. I’m not sure why he would choose to stay among such pythons.

Unregistered
    He is the best ever. You’ll go before he leaves the scene. I’m not sure why he would choose to stay among such pythons.
    Keep sucking his slong white shirt. We all know he is a shit stain.

Unregistered
    Green shirt looked nicer. He appeared to be an actual Sheriff, same as his men and women.

Unregistered
    Green shirt looked nicer. He appeared to be an actual Sheriff, same as his men and women.
    Now if he can just act like a Sheriff we will be in good shape.

Unregistered
    Another big press event where all the sheriffs are in green like their troops and our moron is front and center (mainly cause he’s the shortest) in his bright white look at me shirt

Unregistered
    Another big press event where all the sheriffs are in green like their troops and our moron is front and center (mainly cause he’s the shortest) in his bright white look at me shirt
    He is just trying to stick out. Well Sheriff, with all due to respect, you stick out aright as the most corrupt POS Sheriff in Fl and they locked up the Sheriff from Clay County and over looked this dirtbag.