DAS needed for lieutenants - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably our Lt they come in at 830 take a two and half hour lunch and leave at 300.
    If you know they aren't doing anything for the state from the field then you have a duty to report the theft. Or shut your mouth.

Unregistered
    If you know they aren't doing anything for the state from the field then you have a duty to report the theft. Or shut your mouth.
    To who, a captain that works even less? Think about some of the crap 💩 the lieutenants here get away with. Especially up in the north region, those lieutenants have done some crazy chit in the last few years.

Unregistered
    To who, a captain that works even less? Think about some of the crap 💩 the lieutenants here get away with. Especially up in the north region, those lieutenants have done some crazy chit in the last few years.
    I call bs here. Go straight to the IG with your proof. That is what I thought

Unregistered
    Same two idiots arguing here from the same office. Instead of being cowards and getting on here, why don't the two of you just sit down and try having a civil conversation?

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for AGent or inspector. You start making the LT do a das I guarantee he will be scrutinizing your every move.

Unregistered
    So Melissa can QAR you if you take too long plopping 3 turds out, but we have lieutenants that watch YouTube all day long and talk on the phone to their girlfriends. Please tell me why there is no accountability or leadership at this rank!

Unregistered
    So Melissa can QAR you if you take too long plopping 3 turds out, but we have lieutenants that watch YouTube all day long and talk on the phone to their girlfriends. Please tell me why there is no accountability or leadership at this rank!
    Well LTs are pretty much in the office 40 hours a week, and if there not the usually have to tell the captain where they are going so making them do a dAS is pretty pointless.

Unregistered
    Well LTs are pretty much in the office 40 hours a week, and if there not the usually have to tell the captain where they are going so making them do a dAS is pretty pointless.
    I want them to put their YouTube videos down. They watch pronos too I know it. They are off task all day beating off.

Unregistered
    I want them to put their YouTube videos down. They watch pronos too I know it. They are off task all day beating off.
    Yes it’s true. In fort myers we have two LTs. One is doing all the work. Always busy. Finds things to do. The other watches you tube videos and just talks about how great training would be if he was I charge.

Unregistered
    Yes it’s true. In fort myers we have two LTs. One is doing all the work. Always busy. Finds things to do. The other watches you tube videos and just talks about how great training would be if he was I charge.
    Me frightened by YouTube. Me no like squirrely’s boy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast