Tony saves the day again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Typical attention seeking BM.

"Looks at me! Keek keek keeek keek"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb azz Tony stopped on I-95 got his tactical vest grabbed his rifle and provided tactical support. What a set up. If your driving on I-95 at at least 70 mph and unmarked units are conducting a stop, by the time a person realizes what's occurring, they have passed the scene. Some idiot called Tony and told him " hey go over to this location the units are about to do a felony stop, it will make you look good." Don't say you had your radio on Tony and happened to hear specialized units on the channel. So, he happened to have his radio on that particular tac channel of Pembroke Pines and BSO burglary units. Still a fake Tony. Enough with your lying murdering self centered propaganda. Please make a TT saga video of this. 2022 Tony, you will be gone. DeSantis is doing like he did Israel, he will win his re-election and then remove you, keeping you and Scotty boy out of the picture.
    Exactly, sometimes it's last minute when you observe a marked unit with all the trucks and such let alone unmarked. This was a PR stunt/setup from the start. Just happened to have his radio on the right channel driving his very expensive SUV (while the rest of us drive around 2014s/15s that spend half the time in the shop. Oh he is such a morale booster.

Unregistered
    Typical attention seeking BM.

"Looks at me! Keek keek keeek keek"
    You nailed it. Add a can of gwape thoda and some cheedos and thats the Haitian sensation we have smelling up the psb. Simply humiliating.

Unregistered
    According to the BAT team, he rolled up in his 100k GMC Yukon with his wife when they were already half way through a felony stop. Way to go dumbas$. Put your family in danger at a felony stop and assume people will know who you are in plain clothes during a high stress felony stop. No matter what you do, the federal charges will not disappear
    So much for all the BS that his skank was leaving and testifying against him. The rumors are laughable. He ain't going anywhere and that diseased up skank ain't leaving either. Why should she? Those two filthy parasites have never had it so good.

Unregistered
    So much for all the BS that his skank was leaving and testifying against him. The rumors are laughable. He ain't going anywhere and that diseased up skank ain't leaving either. Why should she? Those two filthy parasites have never had it so good.
    Why would they need her to testify? Everyone knew that was BS from the beginning. The FBI and FDLE will file well deserved charges

Unregistered
    Why would they need her to testify? Everyone knew that was BS from the beginning. The FBI and FDLE will file well deserved charges
    Your correct. These federal investigations just take a little time.

Unregistered

Yep. He knows they’re coming for him for things he did before becoming the sheriff. Right Haitian Sensation you know it!

Unregistered
    I heard Tony put in for LEED’s & was denied 🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12