Quit Complaining

Unregistered

Quit Complaining

Before any of you start the F this guy comments, I worked at USPD for almost 10 years... to those of you *****ing and complaining, when is the last time you had to investigate a murder, suicide, or really any felony? You ***** and moan about your glorifief "security officer" job but would any of you make it out in the real world? Campus is about to reopen... time to quit being lazy and do the job that your over paid to do. Ask yourself a question, when was the last time you had to write a report for a use of force, or even a strong verbal? Jesus, just collect the paycheck and respond to your fire alarms and someone stole my sandwich calls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before any of you start the F this guy comments, I worked at USPD for almost 10 years... to those of you *****ing and complaining, when is the last time you had to investigate a murder, suicide, or really any felony? You ***** and moan about your glorifief "security officer" job but would any of you make it out in the real world? Campus is about to reopen... time to quit being lazy and do the job that your over paid to do. Ask yourself a question, when was the last time you had to write a report for a use of force, or even a strong verbal? Jesus, just collect the paycheck and respond to your fire alarms and someone stole my sandwich calls
    You write like a person who has a 50 I.Q.

Unregistered
    **** this guy. 10 years as a slouch.

Unregistered
    Fake post. If you would have worked here in patrol you would know that we deal with the same shizz, just not on the same level/occurrences as other agencies. You would have the same BS complaint- that a report needs to be done and finished before the end of shift. A total unreasonable request after someone has worked a 12 hour shift, especially if you want a decent complete report. This is one of the main reasons there is low morale here. The Admin. wants the information now.., even before a decent investigation or report has been thought through and written. This rule was put in by an LT. wanting to have a complete report to pass a long to his micromanagement supervisor...i.e...,the Chief. (who claims to know nothing about micromanagement or why the morale is low here and has to have an outside entity to figure it out.) Micromanagement needs to stop at this agency! This rule needs to be stopped immediately for the health and morale of the patrol division. It's not that hard people.

Unregistered
    When are you coming back to patrol?