wow

Thread: wow

Unregistered

wow

As I read through the threads, you dumb asses should grow the eff up. You all act like high school snowflakes. Its embarrassing that you all are actually "law enforcement"..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I read through the threads, you dumb asses should grow the eff up. You all act like high school snowflakes. Its embarrassing that you all are actually "law enforcement"..
    We aren’t actually “law enforcement” anymore. We write NTAs and warrant requests. We’re just paper b#tches now. I feel bad for all the deputies who don’t want to sit around on area checks and only take people to jail for domestics or DUIs. In my ten years I haven’t seen anything as bad as how things are now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We aren’t actually “law enforcement” anymore. We write NTAs and warrant requests. We’re just paper b#tches now. I feel bad for all the deputies who don’t want to sit around on area checks and only take people to jail for domestics or DUIs. In my ten years I haven’t seen anything as bad as how things are now.
    This is a high-school and we all hate each other. This is what Carmine turned us into.