Sheriff’s Weekly Message
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff’s Weekly Message

BSO family:

I learned at a young age that people in uniform are not just officers; they are my enemy, threat, and an obstacle for me to get away with murder. As a former gang member, I have a responsibility to mentor our criminals within this community and help pave their path toward following in my foot steps as a member of the Bloods. This week, the Broward Sheriff’s Office launched another civil citation program extending immunity to all current and former gang bangers. BSO has all thrown the hammer at 5 more innocent deputies this week with no criminal history and they will not be eligible for the civil citation program.

NEW COVID-19 TELEPHONE NUMBER
    Please call if you want medical services from the cheapest bidding clinic in the area. All calls for assistance will likely result in a Workman’s Comp Fraud investigation.

OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL
    Recently, B.S.O. launched the Office of Inspector General (OIG). As if me having Internal Affairs, Public Corruption, and the State Attorney’s Office hunting innocent deputies wasn’t enough already. The OIG will be an additional entity completing arrest paperwork on deputies. Do not worry! I will still play an active role and conduct press conferences when necessary declaring how racist my deputies are!

BSO FIREHOUSE FAVORITES RECIPES
    I always say every fire station has a chief, and they also have a “chef.” Over the past several months, we have visited several of our B.S.O. fire rescue stations to capture some of the best dishes prepared by their station “chef” for our exclusive social media series, Firehouse Favorites. Essentially stealing money from my Bleed Kit Scandal wasn’t enough. My greed has led me to take from Fire Rescues food supply whenever I feel like it.

OPERATION MEDICINE CABINET/SHRED-A-THON IS BACK
    I am excited to share with you that our monthly Operation Medicine Cabinet/Shred-A-Thon events will resume in July. Please have anyone you know looking to dispose of LSD respond to the PSB. The fish bowl will direct them to proceed to the 5th floor with their LSD where I will take possession of it. Anyone looking to shred their criminal histories will also be able to do so. Follow the same steps as turning in LSD.

SHOP TALK TACKLES ANIMAL CRUELTY
    As a former homicide suspect and gang banger who better to talk about killing things.

PowerDMS UPDATES
    Another 50 documents were sent to you all this week to sign. This makes me feel important.

Have a great weekend and buy some bleed kits!

Deception Equals Reward

Unregistered
    That was the Sheriff’s best weekly message yet. What did some one give him truth serum?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was the Sheriff’s best weekly message yet. What did some one give him truth serum?
    The one where he says goodbye will be his best!

Unregistered

good

BSO family:

I learned at a young age that people in uniform are not just officers; they are my enemy, threat, and an obstacle for me to get away with murder. As a former gang member, I have a responsibility to mentor our criminals within this community and help pave their path toward following in my foot steps as a member of the Bloods. This week, the Broward Sheriff’s Office launched another civil citation program extending immunity to all current and former gang bangers. BSO has all thrown the hammer at 5 more innocent deputies this week with no criminal history and they will not be eligible for the civil citation program.

Please call if you want medical services from the cheapest bidding clinic in the area. All calls for assistance will likely result in a Workman’s Comp Fraud investigation.

Recently, B.S.O. launched the Office of Inspector General (OIG). As if me having Internal Affairs, Public Corruption, and the State Attorney’s Office hunting innocent deputies wasn’t enough already. The OIG will be an additional entity completing arrest paperwork on deputies. Do not worry! I will still play an active role and conduct press conferences when necessary declaring how racist my deputies are!

I always say every fire station has a chief, and they also have a “chef.” Over the past several months, we have visited several of our B.S.O. fire rescue stations to capture some of the best dishes prepared by their station “chef” for our exclusive social media series, Firehouse Favorites. Essentially stealing money from my Bleed Kit Scandal wasn’t enough. My greed has led me to take from Fire Rescues food supply whenever I feel like it.

I am excited to share with you that our monthly Operation Medicine Cabinet/Shred-A-Thon events will resume in July. Please have anyone you know looking to dispose of LSD respond to the PSB. The fish bowl will direct them to proceed to the 5th floor with their LSD where I will take possession of it. Anyone looking to shred their criminal histories will also be able to do so. Follow the same steps as turning in LSD.

As a former homicide suspect and gang banger who better to talk about killing things.

PowerDMS UPDATES
    Another 50 documents were sent to you all this week to sign. This makes me feel important.

Deception Equals Reward
    This is good. Sad but true.

Unregistered

Knob sucker

BSO family:

I learned at a young age that people in uniform are not just officers; they are my enemy, threat, and an obstacle for me to get away with murder. As a former gang member, I have a responsibility to mentor our criminals within this community and help pave their path toward following in my foot steps as a member of the Bloods. This week, the Broward Sheriff’s Office launched another civil citation program extending immunity to all current and former gang bangers. BSO has all thrown the hammer at 5 more innocent deputies this week with no criminal history and they will not be eligible for the civil citation program. He was at the pride parade flirting with the hunks, it was so obvious it was embarrassing.

PowerDMS UPDATES

Deception Equals Reward
    I pledge to stop lying and promoting black employees in specialized unit and fire rescue.

Unregistered
    I pledge to stop lying and promoting black employees in specialized unit and fire rescue.

Tony made BSO black top heavy. Promoted Based on color & loyalty to the thugs handbook. Blacks in this agency gonna suffer for a while after this sheriff is gone.

Unregistered
    Tony made BSO black top heavy. Promoted Based on color & loyalty to the thugs handbook. Blacks in this agency gonna suffer for a while after this sheriff is gone.
    I guess it's a good thing he won't be going anywhere anytime soon. He will probably be here another 8 - 12 years and go down as the BEST Sheriff ever at BSO. By the time he leaves the command staff will represent all minorities.

Unregistered
    The one where he says goodbye will be his best!
    That will be in 2032.

Unregistered
    I guess it's a good thing he won't be going anywhere anytime soon. He will probably be here another 8 - 12 years and go down as the BEST Sheriff ever at BSO. By the time he leaves the command staff will represent all minorities.
    If you were truly a deputy, you would know this guy is cancer for bso and residents of Broward county.

Unregistered
    You must be one of those useless black Turds that took a undeserved promotion!! That’s okay we all laugh at your incompetence and you will be short lived..TRUST ME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast