Question for current homicide detectives - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s the dummy who decided to do that? The nada guys are obviously going to dump the car I D I O T S! You people in Homicide are a joke!
    Dumb ass 1 and dumb ass 2. AKA Major and Captain.

Unregistered
    Dumb ass 1 and dumb ass 2. AKA Major and Captain.
    Command staff really needs to take a look at the bureau. We are being rushed to arrest people with little pc.

Unregistered
    Sit down boys cause I’m going to send ya’ll to school. First off the Major and Captain. Inexperienced with homicide investigations? Tactical blunders that are harming cases due to that inexperience? Absolutely. They were thrown into a bureau where experience, knowledge, and tradecraft are key. They don’t have this so there will be hiccups along the way. We can only pray that in the proper scenario the pace will be scaled back as to not show our cards and completely f**k things up. Not bad guys at all. Eager and relentless to close cases? Yes. That can be good in certain cases but harmful with others. I hope they read this.

Next, Paul, and Captain George are most definitely running or at least providing some amount of guidance as to what to do with most cases. Reminder, neither one investigated a homicide as a lead their entire career or flipped a body. They are useless when it comes to advice. Useless when it comes to investigations. And useless as human beings. Major and Cap I hope you are reading this. Paul relied on the smoke and mirrors of the A team (Juan and John) to get by. He let them run the show. That is the only experience he has. To take it a step further Juan and John, while good at talking a good game, have ridden off the coattails of others before them and had a real penchant for stealing cases that were already solved and making them look nice and shiny. Major don’t be fooled by talk. Captain George? He’s just known for shooting a cop and thinking he’s Tony Soprano. That’s about it.

People getting kicked out of the Bureau. Yep heads are rolling. There have been zeros hiding in the weeds who should never have been assigned such a demanding job. Zero sympathy goes out to them at all and don’t blame Major and Cap for cutting a head off someone who’s been floundering for years. Hopefully there will be more to come.

All you ass**** detective silver badges out there who are laughing and pointing because we keep getting young kids with no experience? Come to homicide and lend us your experience. If you guys are so smart and experienced then please come over and help. The only cops putting in for the bureau have zero experience and have no idea what they are getting themselves into OR are hooked up meatheads who transfer out after a week because they don’t like touching dead people. True story.

I know it goes against tradition to speak out here if you are an OG homicide di** but things have to be said sometimes. Major and Cap, hope you read this and for gods sake. PLEASE bring over some gold badges who were detectives. I know Paul has told you that no one who’s been promoted is worthy but you bring these guys who are CLUELESS and it’s going to get bad and they will leave. Find the ones worthy of coming back. There are a few. NOT all of them but there are a few.

And to all those who think we are pre-Maddonas gfys. You couldn’t hang for a week in this job.

Unregistered
    Sit down boys cause I’m going to send ya’ll to school. First off the Major and Captain. Inexperienced with homicide investigations? Tactical blunders that are harming cases due to that inexperience? Absolutely. They were thrown into a bureau where experience, knowledge, and tradecraft are key. They don’t have this so there will be hiccups along the way. We can only pray that in the proper scenario the pace will be scaled back as to not show our cards and completely f**k things up. Not bad guys at all. Eager and relentless to close cases? Yes. That can be good in certain cases but harmful with others. I hope they read this.

Next, Paul, and Captain George are most definitely running or at least providing some amount of guidance as to what to do with most cases. Reminder, neither one investigated a homicide as a lead their entire career or flipped a body. They are useless when it comes to advice. Useless when it comes to investigations. And useless as human beings. Major and Cap I hope you are reading this. Paul relied on the smoke and mirrors of the A team (Juan and John) to get by. He let them run the show. That is the only experience he has. To take it a step further Juan and John, while good at talking a good game, have ridden off the coattails of others before them and had a real penchant for stealing cases that were already solved and making them look nice and shiny. Major don’t be fooled by talk. Captain George? He’s just known for shooting a cop and thinking he’s Tony Soprano. That’s about it.

People getting kicked out of the Bureau. Yep heads are rolling. There have been zeros hiding in the weeds who should never have been assigned such a demanding job. Zero sympathy goes out to them at all and don’t blame Major and Cap for cutting a head off someone who’s been floundering for years. Hopefully there will be more to come.

All you ass**** detective silver badges out there who are laughing and pointing because we keep getting young kids with no experience? Come to homicide and lend us your experience. If you guys are so smart and experienced then please come over and help. The only cops putting in for the bureau have zero experience and have no idea what they are getting themselves into OR are hooked up meatheads who transfer out after a week because they don’t like touching dead people. True story.

I know it goes against tradition to speak out here if you are an OG homicide di** but things have to be said sometimes. Major and Cap, hope you read this and for gods sake. PLEASE bring over some gold badges who were detectives. I know Paul has told you that no one who’s been promoted is worthy but you bring these guys who are CLUELESS and it’s going to get bad and they will leave. Find the ones worthy of coming back. There are a few. NOT all of them but there are a few.

And to all those who think we are pre-Maddonas gfys. You couldn’t hang for a week in this job.
    The major and Captain already F U C K E D this place over. They are both panicking because closure rates are at an all time low!

Unregistered
    Is it standard for the Major to attend all prefiles and notify next or kin? Isn’t that a detectives job?

Unregistered

Ok Doug!! We got it. You hate the Captain and the Major, Paul and blah blah blah. You’ve been exposed and you can’t handle it.

Unregistered
    Is it standard for the Major to attend all prefiles and notify next or kin? Isn’t that a detectives job?
    Don’t forget to interview witnesses too

Unregistered
    Don’t forget to interview witnesses too
    If you wrote your reports and investigated as much as on this blog you would have closures. Leave Rich R. Tired of hearing you very day talk sh_t. If you are is great as you say with golden boy. Please close a case and shut us all up. Instead we just hear you all day. SMH

Unregistered
    If you wrote your reports and investigated as much as on this blog you would have closures. Leave Rich R. Tired of hearing you very day talk sh_t. If you are is great as you say with golden boy. Please close a case and shut us all up. Instead we just hear you all day. SMH
    He’s untouchable. He just went to cold case with the other zeros. Has Dave finally written a search warrant?

Unregistered

New Major?
    New Captain?
    New LTs?
    New Sgts?
    New Dets?

Please fill in your wish lists so we can hear our voices heard. We do the people’s work?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast