Question for current homicide detectives
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Question for current homicide detectives

Why does it appear to be common proactive now to release images of subject vehicles to the media? I understand when you’ve run into a wall, but as of lately you’ve been putting out videos & pictures of vehicles in homicides that occurred within 24 hours. I would imagine the detectives are not getting any time to investigate. Can someone elaborate?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does it appear to be common proactive now to release images of subject vehicles to the media? I understand when you’ve run into a wall, but as of lately you’ve been putting out videos & pictures of vehicles in homicides that occurred within 24 hours. I would imagine the detectives are not getting any time to investigate. Can someone elaborate?
    New PV and GP way of doing business. Use social media as all sources of intel and information. Forget about a true independent possible eye witness. Invest in cubicles, analysts, and catch phrases to take the place of investigative. Sell the Mayor on gunshot tracing software and programs, all which are totally %100 reactive as opposed to proactive.

Total reactionary response to what was once considered the crime with the utmost priority and severity.

But thank god all juveniles with a past can get a job ahead of those teenagers who are working to save for college.

Unregistered
    Who’s the dummy who decided to do that? The nada guys are obviously going to dump the car I D I O T S! You people in Homicide are a joke!

Unregistered
    It’s lack of experience, from the detectives all the way up the ladder. They get a lead then blast it on social media, expecting the public to do their job. It’s worse than GIU blasting Bolos and PC messages.
    Strap up your boots or Feragamos and hit the streets and do old fashion detective work. Oh most you millennials don’t know what that is either!
    Go Operation Summer Heat! I heard the Districts are already pulling back on that because they realized it was to costly and there’s no budget for that!!!!!

Unregistered
    When was the last time they got a supervisor with actual investigative experience?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3292205]It’s lack of experience, from the detectives all the way up the ladder. They get a lead then blast it on social media, expecting the public to do their job. It’s worse than GIU blasting Bolos and PC messages.
    Strap up your boots or Feragamos and hit the streets and do old fashion detective work. Oh most you millennials don’t know what that is either!
    Go Operation Summer Heat! I heard the Districts are already pulling back on that because they realized it was to costly and there’s no budget for that!!!!![/QUOTE

Mederos plesss take your meds and STFU. You didn’t solve cases when you were here & definitely not retired. You should call defense attorneys and try to tank other detectives cases like you did multiple times. Yes there’s is proof blogger *****es.
    Senior Det at My Homicide not yours loca!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3292246]
    It’s lack of experience, from the detectives all the way up the ladder. They get a lead then blast it on social media, expecting the public to do their job. It’s worse than GIU blasting Bolos and PC messages.
    Go Operation Summer Heat! I heard the Districts are already pulling back on that because they realized it was to costly and there’s no budget for that!!!!![/QUOTE

Mederos plesss take your meds and STFU. You didn’t solve cases when you were here & definitely not retired. You should call defense attorneys and try to tank other detectives cases like you did multiple times. Yes there’s is proof blogger *****es.
    Senior Det at My Homicide not yours loca!
    Go ahead and post the “proof” then Paul. This is all your doing. Allowing that circus to happen in Homicide by inexperienced command staff that are now routinely making investigative mistakes on a daily basis. That’s right, they are not investigators yet they tell everyone what to do. Not to mention since the closure rate is horrible they are pushing detectives to make arrests! That place is a joke!

Unregistered
    This is what happens with you have a Captain and major with no experience.

Unregistered
    PCB should come in and to that questionnaire about the major and Captain and you will read how bad it is there

Unregistered
    PCB should come in and to that questionnaire about the major and Captain and you will read how bad it is there
    Premadonnas should worry about 09 39 rather than evening full of it the back in my day attitudes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast