IA is watching you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    El Gordo Peludo is next to be ROD for sleeping on Duty not monitoring the Radio. IA will pull his GPS and see how many hours is he 46’s.

Gordito get ready for Termination package
    Alvarez I see you miss Cisnero and your wife and you are all up on other peoples business. Take off your dress chismosa and get to work.

Unregistered
    I see the brotherhood, is out in full force tonight. If he's sleeping take a photo and hand carry it to I.A. If your so concerned, do something about it, don't wait for others to do it and then jump on board. Did you know that not all patrol units have GPS yet, it still being installed or is this what command wants you to think and get you screwing around.
    It is an Officer Safety issue which IA is already aware and Watching now go back to sleep.

Unregistered
    I see the brotherhood, is out in full force tonight. If he's sleeping take a photo and hand carry it to I.A. If your so concerned, do something about it, don't wait for others to do it and then jump on board. Did you know that not all patrol units have GPS yet, it still being installed or is this what command wants you to think and get you screwing around.
    All the Ford Explorer SUV’s don’t have GPS in it. That’s why many of this officers with SUV’s don’t get raised at all cause dispatch don’t see them. In the other hand if you have a Taurus and you are closed by a call holding they see you and guess what? You will be getting dispatched to that call. That’s why many of the officers with SUV’s don’t get raised or dispatched at all. Fleet liason can you guys start doing your jobs and make sure this SUV’s are equipped with GPS’s and printers as well I’m tired of 15’ing reference a printer.

Unregistered
    All the Ford Explorer SUV’s don’t have GPS in it. That’s why many of this officers with SUV’s don’t get raised at all cause dispatch don’t see them. In the other hand if you have a Taurus and you are closed by a call holding they see you and guess what? You will be getting dispatched to that call. That’s why many of the officers with SUV’s don’t get raised or dispatched at all. Fleet liason can you guys start doing your jobs and make sure this SUV’s are equipped with GPS’s and printers as well I’m tired of 15’ing reference a printer.
    Are you an hourly Paid employee? Take a 15 and do your job. Stop being lazy we don’t live in a perfect World.

You are a traga leche vago

Unregistered
    Marcilin is the worst he stays on BS calls for hours while everyone in his crew humps calls. He needs a gps in his car, dispatch never raises him. He mine as well retire cause he’s useless to his crew.

Unregistered
    Marcilin is the worst he stays on BS calls for hours while everyone in his crew humps calls. He needs a gps in his car, dispatch never raises him. He mine as well retire cause he’s useless to his crew.
    Confront the officer, instead of posting on a web site, most don't give a sh!t about. Request to ride a two man with that officer. A while ago a officer in 10 sector would always fall asleep. New Sgt's would make it a mandatory 2 man unit for 315. a salt-n-pepper unit (white & black) officer. The sleeping officer lasted less then a week. It was funny how he got cured. The white officers, pulls up right on the edge of a drop off into the bay. He screams, he's got a gun and bails out of the car and the other guy goes out, right into the water. Who said black people can't swim?

Unregistered
    Marcilin has been sleeping on duty for years. I don’t know weather or not he will change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12